What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

whall15

Coach
1. Roosters
2. Cowboys
3. Eels
4. Storm
5. Panthers
6. Sharks
7. Broncos
8. Dragons
---
9. Tigers
10. Sea Eagles
11. Raiders
12. Rabbitohs
13. Bulldogs
14. Knights
15. Warriors
16. Titans

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't mind if people tip Penrith to miss the 8, because we'll probably make it if people think we'll do shit. We generally perform better with no expectations.

But really, who cares right now? there's a looooooong off season.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah... I am saying the Broncos have also had a lot of injuries this year and should be better if they don't have key injuries next year like they have this year.
That's true but there's players leaving in key positions and bench.
Hunt and Moga particularly, backlines take a while to gel.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow quite a few have Souths in the 8.

I can't believe that.......

We only have about 13-14 first graders.

The top 4 teams have 20 first graders in their team....

blaza88z

Coach
The Warriors will only get worse, I expect the Raiders to improve (top 4, maybe), Cowboys should be locks for the top 4 if they play with the same discipline that have played with for the last month

I see Melbourne sliding but will still be competitive with the top 4 sides, for mine the most interesting thing will be how some of these bottom 8 sides go next year, Newcastle and the Dragons in particular

blaza88z

Coach
I also agree with the Parra sentiments, they will drop a bit without Semi, Semi is the best winger in the comp, he literally scored length of the field tries like he was that big fat Samoan kid playing in the under 12's and noone wanted to get hurt trying to stop him

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
If Edwards, Moylan, Cleary and Wallace or whoever the hooker is gets a full pre-season together, along with no Cartwright aborto and Merrin break-up bullshit, then I'd like to think Top 4 is more than achievable.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Roosters
Cowboys
Storm
Sharks
Panthers
Dragons
Broncos
Tigers
Eels
Bulldogs
Raiders
Knights
Rabbitohs
Warriors
SeaEagles
Titans

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
with the squads for the tigers and knights looking more dangerous next year I can't see much competition for the titans to take to spoon unfortunately

Latest posts