What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

taipan

Referee
There’s a difference between nrl running costs and nrl admin costs, as you well understand lol

Um no, I only worked in accounting for a small company for a few years, so do tell.And what are overheads? Awnings to keep out the sun!!!
It still affects the bottom line, if it is/was paid by H/O.
Just like Integrity costs.
A figure you are always harping on about.You know the NRL lost X amount ,blah blah blah,mixed up with your mountain of whinges.
If these running costs are now passed on to clubs,that's their problem.Well I'll be damned.You could have knocked me over with a Pirate's parrot.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
You're up to 18.002 now.Done good ,played strong.Happy for the Tigers.Know what it's like ,getting sh*t put on and wanting removal of your team.

We should already be in talks with a Sir King Ivan statue out the front of base Concord, seriously dunno many other coaches that could’ve turned our rabble around in less than 12 months

cain3y

Juniors
2018 Club Memberships.png
Total 311698

Numbers to reach last years totals

Melbourne -3417
Newcastle -2632
St George -881
Parramatta -502
Canberra -492
Wests -271
Canterbury -204

Gold Coast 301
Cronulla 356
Penrith 460
Manly 1105
Brisbane 1375
Sydney 1504
New Zealand 1673
South Sydney 1723
North QLD 4920

Total 5018

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thats a big drop off for NQ, on the back of a GF appearance and JT returning youd have thought pre season memberships would have been strong. Any particular reason?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thats a big drop off for NQ, on the back of a GF appearance and JT returning youd have thought pre season memberships would have been strong. Any particular reason?
If you only look at how far they are from last year's final total sure.

But if you scroll two posts up you'll see they're more or less on the same track as last year.

Lambretta

First Grade
I am disappointed that the Roosters numbers are so low. Thought we would have cracked 15,000 by now

I imagine they will have get a few more if they do some three game deals and we are going strong after Origin

beave

Coach

What Tim said (we’re on par with last year at this time)

They’ll get a bump up in membership numbers 2-3 weeks before the Broncos game up there because they’ll package tickets to that game as some sort of ‘derby member’ bullshit to artifically inflate the numbers. Brisbane do it/have been doing it as well for the same game in Brisbane so we’re not on our Pat Malone.

I personally don’t agree with it at all.

Latest posts