What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I was told the NSWRL draws should be out late November early December. So hopefully in a week or 2.
Now all you need to do is wait for a snide, self-important post from the person you quoted about how incompetent he thinks the NSWRL are because they don't align to his timelines

Tigers1986

Juniors
I was told the NSWRL draws should be out late November early December. So hopefully in a week or 2.

Fingers crossed.

Now all you need to do is wait for a snide, self-important post from the person you quoted about how incompetent he thinks the NSWRL are because they don't align to his timelines

Before you pull out your saddle and grab your helmet, perhaps read back through the posts to see the actual tweeted evidence of their claim of Mid-November.

Timmah

Staff member
Before you pull out your saddle and grab your helmet, perhaps read back through the posts to see the actual tweeted evidence of their claim of Mid-November.
I don't really care what the 'evidence' is or what you're talking about - we're just in the same cycle where you are excessively demanding something that isn't remotely as important as you think it is.

The draw will be released when the draw is released, it certainly won't be anywhere near as late as last time, just relax

rightleftin

Juniors
Mason Cerruto (st Marys) has joined the Bulldogs full time squad.
Jeco Mecotoa (CBGW) has signed with Moss Vale Dragons as has Francis Tuigamala, who also appeared with CBGW in 2017.

rightleftin

Juniors
Dylan Izzard and Daniel Dole have moved from Mounties to Wenty.
Chad O'Odonnell has moved from Hills to Penrith.

rightleftin

Juniors
Jerry Key (Wests) to Central Qld Capras.
Sarafu Fatiaki (Blacktown Workers) to Redcliffe Dolphins.
Manaia Rudolph (Auburn Warriors) to Redcliffe Dolphins.
Ben Fritz (Blacktown Workers) to Sunshine Coast Falcons.

Tigers1986

Juniors
I don't really care what the 'evidence' is or what you're talking about - we're just in the same cycle where you are excessively demanding something that isn't remotely as important as you think it is.

The draw will be released when the draw is released, it certainly won't be anywhere near as late as last time, just relax

Thus proving your arrogance and self-indulged elitism. It's in plain sight the evidence that they said it would be expected to be released by mid-November, yet they've proven to fall through on that expectation once again. Quote the demand for anything, or would that ruin your narrative atop your thoroughbred?

Timmah

Staff member
Thus proving your arrogance and self-indulged elitism. It's in plain sight the evidence that they said it would be expected to be released by mid-November, yet they've proven to fall through on that expectation once again. Quote the demand for anything, or would that ruin your narrative atop your thoroughbred?

LOL I'm surprised you have any toys left in your cot. I can't believe a gem like you isn't getting more widespread attention in the NRL Cave

kbw

Bench
East Campbelltown and Narellan have done a player swap with Ben Baker moving to Narellan and Shannon Gallant signing for East Campbelltown.

Shannon Gallant is going around again, I wonder why the ice companies (frozen water kind) share prices went up 50%

Tigers1986

Juniors
LOL I'm surprised you have any toys left in your cot. I can't believe a gem like you isn't getting more widespread attention in the NRL Cave

Sorry, I can't hear you over the whining of your horse.

You're disputing the tweet? LMAO.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm not disputing anything, I'm just calling you out for being a self-important f**kwit :joy:

Tigers1986

Juniors
Oh how noble of the esteemed moderator resorting to slurs because they've had their narrative destroyed.

The ineptitude of the NSWRL is common knowledge. This lack of coming through to their expectation is further evidence of the long line of hilarious letdowns from the organisation.

Timmah

Staff member
june17_8.jpg

runrabbitrun

Juniors
Oh how noble of the esteemed moderator resorting to slurs because they've had their narrative destroyed.

The ineptitude of the NSWRL is common knowledge. This lack of coming through to their expectation is further evidence of the long line of hilarious letdowns from the organisation.

Perhaps we should blame Mitchell Pearce. He's frked at everything else lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts