What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos discussion etc

flippikat

Bench
I get that no throwback is ever identical to the original and some are more tributes to (like the ISC Broncos diamonds kit), but I'm not a fan of Macron's attempt for the Eels.

The key element of the original was the deep V, so I don't know why what they've put out is so shallow.

2024_retro_jersey_1_1000x1344_8ed9642d-45b9-4861-a9d0-a683e105a97f.jpg
There's two kinda heritage jerseys - the "trying to be a close copy of the original", and the "inspired by.."

This is definitely in the "inspired by.." category, and looking at it from that perspective, I don't mind it.

Chances are, we'll get a "trying to be a close copy of.." one of these days, you know?

cooko

Juniors
The dragons with some 25th anniversary merch.
1000001878.png
Could have sworn some folks here reckon they've been around longer and have more than 1 premiership.

GAZF

First Grade
The placket on the Eels jersey belongs in a roller disco. One of the worst retro efforts I can recall.

hellteam

First Grade
Cowboys 2024 Indigenous jersey.

View attachment 85741

At least some of the the designs are avoiding the sponsors these days.

I like the art on the Indigenous jerseys but I just wish they were in the team's proper colours. I'd be much more likely to buy it if so. As they are you can't tell who they belong to, they are just random shirts.

yakstorm

First Grade
Broncos going full diamond with the heritage jersey coupled with the matching era heritage shorts and (gold) socks. How good!
Clubs don't do this enough when they do a heritage or special kit. Credit to the Broncos & Asics for doing it right.

Reactions: MRN