What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R3 Thu - Penrith 34-12 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 3: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Old mate left the ground and made contact to the head, probably a good thing for his sake he didn't get put on report because based on the injury (which is how they tend to rule on these things), he would be out for a while.

betcats

Referee
Old mate left the ground and made contact to the head, probably a good thing for his sake he didn't get put on report because based on the injury (which is how they tend to rule on these things), he would be out for a while.

May did get put on report

blaza88z

Coach
Also how about Peter Badel (he's a journo here in Brisbane) going on Twitter after the game about how there were no fractures, comes out the next morning there is a fracture and he's gone for 4-6 weeks. He has since deleted his posts, the gutless merkin.

f**k I hate journos, the way they try to manipulate people. Anyone with even half a brain would have to know you can't assess whether or not there's a bone fracture without some sort of a scan. I've got journos in the same category as sociopaths.

Also how about Peter Badel (he's a journo here in Brisbane) going on Twitter after the game about how there were no fractures, comes out the next morning there is a fracture and he's gone for 4-6 weeks. He has since deleted his posts, the gutless merkin.

f**k I hate journos, the way they try to manipulate people. Anyone with even half a brain would have to know you can't assess whether or not there's a bone fracture without some sort of a scan. I've got journos in the same category as sociopaths.

Indeed. Walsh had a CT scan overnight which is what confirmed the fracture. Have been plenty of cases I can think of where players played on in game not realising they'd fractured a bone.

GongPanther

Referee
I think his loathing that the Panthers stopped the salary-cap cheating Raiders from going three in a row in 91 has ratcheted to a new level since we became the first team to do its since.
23 years is a long time to carry a grudge. Maybe on his tombstone they'll put "Two Peat".

Blues Riff

Bench
I think his loathing that the Panthers stopped the salary-cap cheating Raiders from going three in a row in 91 has ratcheted to a new level since we became the first team to do its since.
Plus the Raiders recent little Premiership window slammed shut when the PENRITH phenomenon occurred

Black Diamond

Juniors
Never had a prayer in this one. A disaster before a ball was kicked with Reyno and Haas out.

Sutton rode Penrith's dick hard directly awarding points as a result off a blatant double movement, Penrith took Walsh out and not a peep from any commentators ("Not his go" type shit. Focused so much on the head clash and not the grubby tucked arm action of May. The hard on the Rugby League media have for Penrith right now is disgusting), Madden, Baker and Walters were all garbage and we missed the brains and organizing of Reyno to counter Cleary badly.

Pray Reyno is back next week to steady the ship otherwise 2024 is on life support 4 rounds in.
Yeah steadied the ship like Renolds did in GF.
Take a look at the stats and look at the penalties and 6 agains, certainly wasn't Penrith but sooks keep saying Penrith is favoured. Load of sh#t