What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R7 Sun - Canterbury 36-12 Newcastle @ Accor

Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
Either biased or incredibly dense saying that should be a suspension for the season. I'll let you decide which.

MRN

Juniors
Oooooo first there was the Battle of Brookvale. Now we have 'the Altercation of Accor' 😂

Oh what I’d have given to see Hetherington beat the living pulp out of Reed. Whacked so hard, busted up, concussion… lol.

Apey

Staff member
That second half of last year is going to be looked back as such an outlier in this knights era. They are such a soft team.
No leaders at the club. Our best players/captains are as quiet as mice. Nobody holding them to account really, especially the forwards.

Bazal

Post Whore
CTE ain’t even to blame. He’s just naturally simple.

He's definitely the Simplest Jack. Mahoney is a complete germ and worse since leaving Parra but there's legitimately something wrong with Hetherington. What an absolute clown of a human

skeepe

Immortal
How do the Knights support staff just let that happen though? They needed to drag him into the change room before Mahoney arrived, why else do they think he was waiting?

The Knights should cop a massive, massive fine from the NRL for incompetence and bringing the game into disrepute.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Well done Doggies, lot's of potential in this side when you play with cohesion. We miss Critta, but he's proving to be an inspirational voice for your mob and talent can find it's way to clubs that need it, I'm here for it.