What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kalo Kalo has been sited and pics posted of him, could be doing a train and trial or getting a 2nd tier contract
Our train and trial list from the Tele.

RABBITOHS
Terell Kalo Kalo (fullback), Brock Gray (backrow), Adam Christensen (backrow), Emmanuel DiBartolo (half), Nazareth Taua (prop), Aiden Doolan (hooker). Townsville Blackhawks affiliate: Richard Holani (prop), Cade Maloney (backrow), Harry Quinlan (outside back), Nichoals Halailo (backrow)

At South Sydney they have given Englishman Aiden Doolan a chance despite not playing Super League at Warrington. Doolan, a hooker, came to the club on the recommendation of former Super League veteran Tyrone McCarthy who now heads the club’s pathways. Doolan will play NSW Cup and potentially Jersey Flegg next year.

“He looks great,” said South Sydney coach Jason Demetriou. “He has been one of the fittest already. He has only been in the country for two weeks but has handled it really well. We want to get him into the system. We have Damien Cook and Peter Mamouzelos in our top 30 but we wanted to strengthen our depth in that position. He could potentially come into the top 30 next year. Brock Gray is another (train and trialist). He has come back in great shape and he was one of the form front-rowers in the NSW Cup. I’m looking forward to watching him development.”

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Rumour Mamozelos has extended for 2 years and wants to fight for his spot in first grade here, let’s hope it’s true. I’d like to keep Pete.

Im hoping he gets more games in the 14 next year. I’d like to see us run the 2 hookers.
Yeah im a big fan of Petey. He definitely has the potential to be Damien Cook's heir. You cant deny that work ethic either always creates the best players.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I wouldn’t say Trell unloaded he was quite relaxed, said some shit as it is but that’s Trell.

I have just watched it.

The police thing and investigation did take a big toll on him as it would anyone it should never have got to court. It weighed heavily on his mind and his family.

Trell also says how much he loves Fullback and he will be playing in that position. He likes it more than centre. He said he loves the freedom and what you can do when playing fullback. Said what we have heard before he’s not worried about 200 run metres he’s worried about creating tries and assists etc…..

Also talks about what Wighton will add to the team and how he hasn’t delivered yet at Souths and he wants too, to give back for all we’ve done for him. He’s very happy at Souths and at home now. Talks about us needing to take it bit by bit and consistency is the key plus being happy on the field and off it.

Spoke about how frustrating it was being injured. I feel he took a swipe at both Blues trainers and Souths high performance staff in that piece. So I guess Trell has got his way with Eddie Farah gone etc and a bit of an overhaul. He also spoke about when he was back he felt the pressure of Trell is back Souths will be right and we will pick up well that was silly of JD to say that in the media I feel but mind you by then the rot had set in. Trell also spoke about lots more went on in the background that people didn’t know about and true colours came out I feel like that was a dig at Sam Burgess I honestly do. Who knows what fully went on there but I guess whilst Trell is at Souths Sam probs won’t be coming back as head coach anytime soon. Anyway he said there are good lessons to take out of it everything happens for a reason and he feels something special could be coming. Well Trell you haven’t had a pre season a full pre season In 5 years now is the time to work as hard as ever. Mansour also Al lauded to Trell has had bad luck with injuries etc and Trell said it’s not an excuse………..

Mansour said he feels Trell is the most misunderstood player in our game as well. Trell threw a brief comment in there about being a black fellow……. I get some of it is because of that from certain people etc and it’s totally not on…. But there is also some of it too that is warranted critcism with nothing to do with race about it.

Also sounds like he has a special foundation coming for after he retires etc…… that he’s working on. Also spoke about he doesn’t do it for awards the community work and that’s why he didn’t go to the Dally M awards. He does it for the love of doing it and helping kids and youth etc……

Rabbits20

Immortal
My friend asked me could i get him some roosters supporters gear , so i rang the club who said " yes we have scarves , jerseys, socks , flags , but no , we dont have a cap..."

A funny joke for you all

callmack1

Staff member

I'm yet to listen to it but I will do so today or tomorrow. After reading these articles, I'm really looking forward to it!

Steenson123

Juniors

Steenson123

Juniors
Really who cares about Walker's Indigenous desires or habits? Who cares! Let him do it so what?
Personally I am much more concerned about his POOR ON FIELD FORM. Pancake kcicks and constant turnovers too sloppy and could care less.

Steenson123

Juniors
Kelpie is a good signing. He is not finesse but rather a dirty grubby player. Its what this pack badly needs. Less finesse, more grubby rugged play. Knight and Jed C out Kelpie in. A plus right there!

Steenson123

Juniors
Liste
I wouldn’t say Trell unloaded he was quite relaxed, said some shit as it is but that’s Trell.

I have just watched it.

The police thing and investigation did take a big toll on him as it would anyone it should never have got to court. It weighed heavily on his mind and his family.

Trell also says how much he loves Fullback and he will be playing in that position. He likes it more than centre. He said he loves the freedom and what you can do when playing fullback. Said what we have heard before he’s not worried about 200 run metres he’s worried about creating tries and assists etc…..

Also talks about what Wighton will add to the team and how he hasn’t delivered yet at Souths and he wants too, to give back for all we’ve done for him. He’s very happy at Souths and at home now. Talks about us needing to take it bit by bit and consistency is the key plus being happy on the field and off it.

Spoke about how frustrating it was being injured. I feel he took a swipe at both Blues trainers and Souths high performance staff in that piece. So I guess Trell has got his way with Eddie Farah gone etc and a bit of an overhaul. He also spoke about when he was back he felt the pressure of Trell is back Souths will be right and we will pick up well that was silly of JD to say that in the media I feel but mind you by then the rot had set in. Trell also spoke about lots more went on in the background that people didn’t know about and true colours came out I feel like that was a dig at Sam Burgess I honestly do. Who knows what fully went on there but I guess whilst Trell is at Souths Sam probs won’t be coming back as head coach anytime soon. Anyway he said there are good lessons to take out of it everything happens for a reason and he feels something special could be coming. Well Trell you haven’t had a pre season a full pre season In 5 years now is the time to work as hard as ever. Mansour also Al lauded to Trell has had bad luck with injuries etc and Trell said it’s not an excuse………..

Mansour said he feels Trell is the most misunderstood player in our game as well. Trell threw a brief comment in there about being a black fellow……. I get some of it is because of that from certain people etc and it’s totally not on…. But there is also some of it too that is warranted critcism with nothing to do with race about it.

Also sounds like he has a special foundation coming for after he retires etc…… that he’s working on. Also spoke about he doesn’t do it for awards the community work and that’s why he didn’t go to the Dally M awards. He does it for the love of doing it and helping kids and youth etc……
Listen Mitchell needs to say one critical thing: He WILL play at least 18 games for the team. He WILL be ON THE FIELD most of the season. It all starts there. No more 12 game absence!! If this fails to materialise club should release the man let him go.

callmack1

Staff member

Latest posts