What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Mark Nicholls doesn’t exactly ring my bell.

Bennett might bring some dolphins quality with him which would solve a lot of problems.

He’d want three years, I’d be inclined to agree.

I'd pass on nicholls we need an up and coming young bull we have a few long in the tooth players as it is at souths we don't need anymore old folk cmon souths buy some young forwards.young is the future just look at penrith.

callmack1

Staff member
Stoked to have it officially done and have him officially locked up!! The rebuild begins.

This could be a crucial signing in our history I hope. I really like the look of him.

speedster

Juniors
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bennett deal was done a few weeks back, just seems weird to sack JD if there wasn’t a plan in place already. Hornby isn’t the long term coach, we all know that. Surely we clean out a few players, get rid of that stale feeling and onto next year.
I don't think the deal has been done yet with Wayne, but the nudge, nudge, wink, wink has been.

Know what I mean, know what I mean? 😉😉

speedster

Juniors
Mark Nicholls doesn’t exactly ring my bell.

Bennett might bring some dolphins quality with him which would solve a lot of problems.

He’d want three years, I’d be inclined to agree.
Because they're an expansion team, I don't think he will bring any Dolphins unless Woolf doesn't want them. Te Whare was mentioned in his presser, sort of, but I think Wayne will treat the Dolphins differently to other clubs he's departed because they're new and his baby that he won't want to see come undone and frankly, I hope so too.

30 more games than Cody at that age
And peak Cody was some of the best half footy anyone has ever seen.

I saw him on TV play the best halves game I’ve ever seen. Players can’t face an entire defensive line, feign 5 passes and fire off a mm perfect cut out to an unmarked winger in the space of a microsecond like he can. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I still can’t believe it.

I think he truly had that rarified and ethereal unspoken dynamic with Renno.

Those footy relationships are immortal in and of themselves.

Anyway, young Shibbers, hopefully he is another late developer.

If the awkward Charlie Stains can cope with Sivo, there’s no reason Shibbers can’t hit the upward diagonal under good coaching.

A lot of us will be interested in his fitness.

If he can manage the 80 better under KOE holiday making in comparison to your current side, there will be further hell to pay.

At the moment the south’s training seems to resemble a game of tip, forcings back and @blue bags old favourite of early morning leapfrog.

Last edited:

Hellray

Juniors
So if the Roosters go and sign Dave Fafita, can we go and get the Butchers back finally as they will be pushed back to the bench and top squad fully. #buybackthefarm

Hellray

Juniors
James Graham reporting on 360 that we are speaking to some of these young English forwards illegally and it could hamper our chances to recruit them

Thumper

Juniors
James Graham reporting on 360 that we are speaking to some of these young English forwards illegally and it could hamper our chances to recruit them
He’s on drugs. How can it be illegal?
souths have no affiliation with the super league.

This might be of interest, even though it is basically repeating what was said on NRL360 last night -

Cheers Captain Apollo I think bennett will need to put on his superman out fit to help souths thus bennett will need to take over the whole joint from top to bottom otherwise we are buggered.our whole board room ceo coach asst coach has let souths down with our sponsors members fans ect ect.bennett will need to bring many magic wands to sort this mess out its a shambles at present its an embarrassment to the highest order in rugby league.