What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Hey TSP the rorters last 3 signing is dominic young , Spencer leniu, and David fifita today was announced what a scam TSP why does the nrl let the sombrero rorters rort the game?
No idea.

Fifita, I don’t like him.

He’s big and strong enough to make a real player of himself.

Bloated over priced holiday maker who plays for 10 -20 max.

Not a Des style of player.

But the roosters always seem to find a way, yes. They almost always have a competitive side and in the broad very well coached. Robbo is a bit of a karen but a good coach. His tactics are good.

He nailed Kevvie to the cross.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Thats 1 way to wreck the titans well done nrl your as big a scam as the sombrero rorters shame on you both your both a pathetic scam for all to see wow fifita to the rorters lol@nrl
This is a blessing in disguise for the titans, i consider fafita a lazy untapped player who dosent and hasnt played to his potential, now they can buy a decent half.

The rorters are going after cobbo i think cobbo will stay in briz.why don't the rorters pick up ilias kenner milne host moale hawkins chee kam ohhhh hang on none are top shelf internationals ohhhh silly me.

Obviously Penrith balked at his price, couldn’t see the value.

They are marquee sensitive, preferring to rear their own.

Im hoping you cut butt head loose but keep Wighton. He hasn’t been as strong as he was under Ricky, but the point was made earlier he’s been good.

I honestly thought he was excess to requirements in preference for other positions.

One thing I was right about, he hasn’t stopped butt head being the club clown.

All other sides have to do is aggravate him and he bites. Pull his ear a bit and get rid of him for a month.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
We should seriously be looking at Nat Butcher or Siua Wong clubs need to punish the roosters for going big on David Fifita they're both good players.

I don't know his contract status but I'd also love to have a look at a workhorse in the middle like Jaimin Jolliffe for the titans.
I think a little rooster plucking is in order,the butcher boys and that whyte prop is a beast