What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Life's Good

Coach
Anyone here know what content Fox will be showing in the off season?? My hope is for some classic games, final series etc.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hopefully show some classic matches like the one they're showing at the moment, 94 Semi final Dogs vs raiders.

insert.pause

First Grade
With only two games this week why wouldn't Fox's two best & most experienced commentators Smith or Voss be calling the game last night? very strange

AJB1102

First Grade
I'd like to see Paul Kent and Phillip Rothfield on a continuous loop.

There is a loop and that knotting above it looks pretty continuous...
hangman-noose-picture-id139540492

Vee

First Grade
Hopefully show some classic matches like the one they're showing at the moment, 94 Semi final Dogs vs raiders.
I happened across Cowboys v Dogs final from 2005(?) the other day, it was great seeing the old Cowboys that first took my club to the big dance.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
With only two games this week why wouldn't Fox's two best & most experienced commentators Smith or Voss be calling the game last night? very strange

Smith got the Parra game didn't he? Very interesting to see Voss not calling the other one, not a huge fan of Speed.

Perth Red

Post Whore
French rugby league championship, but that would require someone to realise RL is played outside of nsw and qland so don't hold your breath.