What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Lemon Squash

First Grade
The narc gave Slats a good spray this morning accuse him of being in rehab. Slats's denial wasn't hardly strong.

Gold I'll have to podcast it..

For mine something must have been going on, during what I heard over the 6 weeks I didn't even hear anyone mention Slats. Almost like they just pretended he wasn't part of the show then all of a sudden he was back.

Stallion

First Grade
On Bourkey. A perfect example of someone i think would have played rugby league if it is offered at such private schools.

W.Smith

Juniors
Was such a good few weeks without The Midget, Uncle Creepy suits him better though, he cameback with a 3 day growth for the week constantly checking how he looks on the monitor and doing all the other inane crap he does and I was so disappointed he was back after having Webby/Burkey filling in, I left out Stuuuueeeyyy because as soon as I see he is on I flick off

I thought Creepy must've been over doing cricket in the UK or something with Warney but he looks to have shed a few kegs as I thought he was looking quite portly for a long while there which always gave me a laugh whenever I heard him talk up his daily gym and bike riding etc

But alas he is back and as annoying as ever

Brutus

Referee
Is that show still on? I'll listen to Zorba's slot on a Sunday and that's it for me these days.

Was such a good few weeks without The Midget, Uncle Creepy suits him better though, he cameback with a 3 day growth for the week constantly checking how he looks on the monitor and doing all the other inane crap he does and I was so disappointed he was back after having Webby/Burkey filling in, I left out Stuuuueeeyyy because as soon as I see he is on I flick off

I thought Creepy must've been over doing cricket in the UK or something with Warney but he looks to have shed a few kegs as I thought he was looking quite portly for a long while there which always gave me a laugh whenever I heard him talk up his daily gym and bike riding etc

But alas he is back and as annoying as ever

Yeah, I don't mind him when he talks cricket but outside of that he is devoid of any credibility.

Old fence sitter was carrying on about the lineup for the 2nd Test this morning, Slats was just trying to explain the rationale behind what CA were trying to achieve with their selections now that we've passed our golden generation and TK just kept arguing with him, unaware that Slats wasn't arguing with him.

The fence sitter is a f**king imbecile. All he knows is the gallops.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeah, I don't mind him when he talks cricket but outside of that he is devoid of any credibility.

Old fence sitter was carrying on about the lineup for the 2nd Test this morning, Slats was just trying to explain the rationale behind what CA were trying to achieve with their selections now that we've passed our golden generation and TK just kept arguing with him, unaware that Slats wasn't arguing with him.

The fence sitter is a f**king imbecile. All he knows is the gallops.

Believe me he has no f**king idea about the gallops either

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
TK continues his lack of intelligence on all things in sport. Claiming this morning coaches are included under the salary cap.
FFS he has no idea.

Mr Saab

Referee
Do the same on Sunday. Flick the show on 8:10 then the moment Zorba is gone the radio goes off. Can't stand the other two.
Ray Thomas is about as useful as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest"

Ray Thomas, nice guy, but sooo bloody painful to listen to. I cant stand his voice and radio demeanour.

Latest posts