What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v South Africa at Adelaide 22-26 Nov

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hope the pick Duminy again, its alot easier when you only have to get 9 wickets

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The tip from the South African dressing room is that both Duminy and Hansie Cronje will be picked.

TheParraboy

Staff member
the test is actually 22-26, not 22-27

unless they have put in a spare day like the old days, what you reckon Ian?

unbreaK

Juniors
2nd Test Team -

1.) Cowan
2.) Quiney
3.) Watson
4.) Ponting
5.) Clarke
6.) M.Hussey
7.) Wade
8.) Siddle
9.) Starc
10.) Pattinson
11.) Lyon

I think Quiney looked far more comfortable against the quick bowling compared to Warner, he desperately needs a season or 2 more in Shield cricket.

IanG

Coach
the test is actually 22-26, not 22-27

unless they have put in a spare day like the old days, what you reckon Ian?

Nah I just got it wrong. Serves me right for creating this thread without having my programme in front of me. Can't find my ABC Cricket book cause I finish filling out the scorecard

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Hughes in for Cowan and make Lyon bowl the whole match because we don't wont our quicks to break down.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Same XI as last time, would not risk Watson unless fit, the last thing we need is him coming back too soon. That said they will pick him if fit.

If Watson is fit:

Out: Victorian Quiney, in Watson

If he is unfit, no changes. Would consider Starc for Hilfy as Hilfy did a heavy load.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
not to mention that Hilfy is not up to it and has dropped about 5-10 ks

Earl

Coach
I'd only be replacing Hilfenhaus with Starc if Starc bowls 40+ overs in the sheild game and takes a few wickets.

Starc has played less 4 day cricket than Hilfenhaus, they both need some miles under their belts imo

I think its obvious the 4 quicks will play in Perth

Watson for Quiney only if he is fit to bowl.

Valheru

Coach
We should bat first and aim to bat for at least 4 days. Trying to win would inhibit our ability to win the 3rd test.

Latest posts