What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2SM and Talkin' Sport.

Anyone know if that Mental Midget John the whiney St.Merge supporter posts here.

You know the guy that sounds like he failed Kindergarten and his voice hasn't broken.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yesterday it was Tunks that made me turn the show off. He was adamant that Peachey touched the ball and it was clear. Hughes said it wasnt but Tunks was adamant.
Footage released yesterday shows he didnt touch it...even Paul Kent changed his opinion after seeing it, but not Tunks. Ref bashing all show......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yesterday it was Tunks that made me turn the show off. He was adamant that Peachey touched the ball and it was clear. Hughes said it wasnt but Tunks was adamant.
Footage released yesterday shows he didnt touch it...even Paul Kent changed his opinion after seeing it, but not Tunks. Ref bashing all show......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tunks is a mental midget, if he has a gripe with someone he's like a dog with a bone even if he's found to be wrong. A f**king arrogant douche that won't admit when he's wrong, which is the measure of a person IMO.

Iafeta

Referee
How good is Robbo going as host. He sounds like he's come down from a long week on uppers.

What about Bruiser "yeah you like that one do ya" every time he over pronounces some Neville moto GP merkin's name

nomis88

Juniors
How good is Graeme Gilberts Barnaby Joyce promo with some jarhead who has no idea about the Australian Constitution at the moment? The soak on the end of the phone sounds like he's in the middle of swallowing billiard balls.
This promo is driving me crazy. This station seems to be for the severely challenged. I heard a quiz on the breakfast show yesterday. Starting with P what was Iran's former name? One person answered Peru!

Brutus

Referee
Chris from Rose Bay was whingeing about the Peachey try, but kept referring to it as the Martin try. Tunks tried to pull him up a couple of times, but Chris went on his merry way calling it the Martin try.

Mr Saab

Referee
Chris from Rose Bay...the called who once proclaimed Hewitt to be the greatest Australian male tennis player of all time.

Yorrick Hunt

Juniors
Chris from Rose Bay was whingeing about the Peachey try, but kept referring to it as the Martin try. Tunks tried to pull him up a couple of times, but Chris went on his merry way calling it the Martin try.

I heard it too. Wondered who he was talking about at first. And Tunks kept repeating that it was a knock-on because it came off Peachey's chest.

No matter whether you agree with it or not, the definition of a knock-on from the rule book is as follows:

KNOCK-ON means to knock the ball forward towards the opponents’ dead ball line with hand or arm while playing at the ball.

Mr Saab

Referee
Footage has been released to show peachey never touched the ball. Tunks is living still in Saturday and has not moved onto Monday...let alone Wednesday.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Surely there is a network out there that could take another punt on an afternoon Sports show?

I was listening to EON Sports Digital for a while on the way home until it went bust and even though it was 50-50 Melbourne dross it was still much easier to listen to than these Dinosaurs.

Problem with it was it wasn't marketed into the Sydney so no one knew about it! I stumbled upon it randomly one day but with all ts marketing being centralised in VIC that was its main audience so it leaned towards AFL.... Richie Callander was on in the arvo's though so there was still plenty of League in there and he was a farkin funny merkin nearly crashed the car a few times.

Tunks makes me dry retch every time he opens his mouth.

Life's Good

Coach
What was some of the content of the Robbo bashing call?
Basically called Robbo out on negative headlines of league vs. AFL. Specifically focused on crowds (GWS give away thousands of tickets) & TV ratings(GWS is outrated by the shopping channel!!).
All Robbo could say(as he usually does)is 'look after your own backyard'. Hughes played the diplomat but by the tone of his voice he was thinking 'Robbo, you're a f*cking idiot'.