What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

soc123_au

Staff member
Hoggmaster said:
You are Mel Gibson. Independent aligned terrible man

Writer, Director, Producer: You aren’t just a mindless action hero. You write the crap you’re in! Every night you can insert a fake section into the writeup. You have 100 words or 50 + 1 picture. It can be about anything you like.
Danny Glover: The first time you are targeted your Lethal Weapon team mate will die in your stead. He will appear as town.
Hate filled rant: Once in the game you can initiate an autolynch by going on an anti-Semitic, hate filled rant. You must name the person you want to kill in the rant.

You win when all the Jews in the game are dead

Great role Hogg. I enjoyed the game, thanks for running it.

And Ozzy, I felt terrible when you thought the rant was directed at you. I am glad you took it with good grace as always.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
:lol: Best game to read for a long time. Well done Hoppity - that was all class.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
:lol: Best game to read for a long time. Well done Hoppity - that was all class.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I thought mafia played a good game. They led town down a number of paths, especially as I felt I over powered both the town and the indies.

For town I thought KTF was probably their best player, however he did mess up one night and blocked Fred when SeeJay was outed as a bad guy. SeeJay subsequently blocked Mis who would have discovered a bad guy that night.

For mafia I thought Rebel did a good job of keeping himself concealed, whilst actually posting quite a bit. SeeJay did well by making people think he was the don and buying the extra lynch that won them the game.

Soc also did very well using his fake writeup as a way to justify his actions. He had quite a few people fooled when he autolynched Harrison Ford based on the evidence he placed in the write up. He did however lol@souffs which is unforgivable.

Dutchy, as always, did well at convincing people he was town although his role was certainly easier to justify as town than Mel so my order is this.

1. Rebel/SeeJay
2. Soc
3. KTF

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Whilst I usually love giving Micky stick I have to say I thought he wasnt as bad as everyone made out. He redirected Dutchy (who was an indie and lying about being redirected by mafia) and although he did lead Bazzi to being killed, Bazzi didnt send a single order in and did nothing to prove his innocence. Not a great game but not as bad as some think.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cheers BM....I wasn't as active as I normally am with uni killing my time, and I figured we were a goner when I got molested to death...
But you really got us home bro, well done.

mickyj

Bench
with bazzi I did not trust pp as I was sure that role was not town. from the write ups
and with the delay in mafia orders I was thinking him not being on much might of been the reason

Ozzy

First Grade
Night 8- The final Showdown

As with all good action movies, the finale came down to one big showdown. There were 5 players and 4 camps all vying for the victory. Some picked their targets wisely, others, unsurprisingly, went bat sh1t crazy.

The first man to make his play was the Colossal Swede Dolph Lundgren. He reasoned, with so many fake write-ups, that there was a good chance Rob Schneider was indeed vulnerable.

He stalked his target, but before he could reach him, a masked man attacked him from behind and disarmed the Nordic mountain.

?Not this night, Swede. Not this night.? Came the chuckle from the masked man.
-----------------​

Startlingly close we find 2 other combatants engaged in a standoff.

?You?re either bad, or you?re the dumbest man I?ve ever met!? snarled Norris with his M60 nestled against his shoulder.

?I?ve made a few mistakes, yeah. But I?m trying to catch the bad guys, and my senses tell me you might be the baddest of the lot.? Eastwood rebuked with his trademark glare, and hand hovering over his holstered Magnum.

There was no doubting Eastwood was the quicker draw, but Norris already had his gun already trained on the maverick cop.

From out of the bushes came the disorientated Swede. Both men lost their concentration just long enough for the masked man sneak up on Norris and kick his gun towards Lundgren. He wouldn?t be coming back this time.

th

Ozzy is dead. He was Dolph Lundgren, Independent aligned Universal Soldier.

Clint Eastwood doesn?t need too long to spot an opening and, in all the confusion, drew his Magnum and blew a hole in Norris? chest.

Chuck looked up at the masked man.

?Who??? He managed to ask whilst coughing up blood.

The masked man smiled and pulled of his mask, revealing himself to be Jason Statham.

?Sylvester Stallone made me a sidekick in the Expendables films. I became nothing more than a supporting role to these dinosaurs you see littering the streets. Rob opened my eyes to this and made me a proposal. Better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven.?

Rob Schneider walked over to Chuck with an annoying grin on his face.

?Well Chucky boy, looks like all the Chuck Norris facts in the world can?t save you now. Don?t worry though, my next film has me playing a man, who becomes a woman, who has sex with a carrot, and gives birth to a stapler. And the best part is, I will play every role Mwhahaha! Die knowing that I rule the movie world b1tch?

Schneider put his gun to Norris? head and pulled the trigger, ending the resistance, and awarding victory to the sidekicks.

th

Dutchy Pride is dead. He was Chuck Norris, Independent aligned Lone Wolf

The attention turned to Clint Eastwood.

Clint seemed to be having a crisis.

?So I actually finally nail a bad guy, and it hands the sidekicks victory??

Schneider laughed. ?Don?t worry Clint, you did so much to help our cause we?ve decided to let you live. However as punishment for killing so many of your own people you will live out the rest of your days, playing a sidekick to a CGI robot in Michael Bay films.?

Michael Bay appears from behind some bushes.

?This is going to be awesome Clint. First I?ll have you fly through the air in a car in a big explosion. Then the car will explode and turn into a giant robot. After that you and it will try and explode a giant??

Clint had heard enough. He turned his own Magnum on himself and brought about the sweet, explosion free, silence of deaths embrace.

th

BM is dead. He was Clint Eastwood, Action Heroes aligned Man with no name

?Well that was unexpected.? Quipped Schneider.

?I hoped they enjoyed it. That will be the last surprise they ever experience from a movie again.? Retorted Statham.

The 2 sidekicks laughed and walked off into the sunset.

The End

C.U.N.T.S.Victory

Starring

Rebel as Rob Schneider

MickyJ as Jason Statham

SeeJay as Chris Tucker

ButchMcDick as Joe Pesci

And introducing

Bazal as Ke Huay Quan

?..

?.

?.

Roy Schneider will return in ?The Carrot Stapler?
Just read the list of Mafia. So Jason couldn't be a side kick BM? :lol:

mickyj

Bench
I think at that stage I was the only one they could recruit as I assume BM could not be. haha so good thanks for getting me rebel. sad seejay got the win but ;)

Rebel

First Grade
We were tossing up between PP or micky as we knew ozzy was bad. Had we tried with PP, our recruit would have failed and we would have been goners.

It was awesome being lynched twice and not dying! I actually think that was a pretty good mafia performance if I do say so myself. Butch died and seejay was outted on night one, but we still got the win.

Hall of fame shit rite thur.

mickyj

Bench
the suggestion at first was for me to redirect BM last night. I decided to go PP to Ozzy as I knew PP would go one of the others.
Could not of ended better.

mickyj

Bench
yep well done
found out I had been converted while at work
went to sleep and we were in a pretty much can't lose spot providing I lived
lynch fred and getting 2 kills was the perfect end from mafia point of view

Latest posts