What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've killed one. And everyone I've ever targetted has been accused in this thread before I did it.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 8

Eastwood was hot on the trail of someone he knew to be bad. As his boss always said 'he doesnt play by the rules, but by god does he get the job done.'

He tracked down the black man hiding in his house.

'Get out here vampire' called Eastwood.

'I'm a good guy. What are you doing?' came the response.

'That hasn't stopped me before and it won't stop me now.'

Eastwood kicked down the door and dragged out the blade star.

'Now by my thinking, you're a vampire. Therefore, you're vulnerable to the sunlight.'

Eastwood began stringing up Snipes.

'By my calculations I only need 1 more person to hammer this lynch.'

'You jive a$$ turkey. I only play a vampire in a film.'

With that Rob Schneider skipped past. Not believing his luck, he kicked out the stool underneath Snipes.

th

Frederick is dead. He was Wesley Snipes. Action Heroes aligned tax cheat

It is now night

Frederick

Staff member
Worst mafia player ever. There's a reason we always meta you at the start of every game

BunniesMan

Immortal
WHAT! What bloody role modifier is that!? My vote wasn't supposed to be that powerful. That's why I voted. I assumed that at least 1 townie would have to vote with me to make it happen. FFS.

Frederick

Staff member
I'm a vampire, genius. Invulnerable during the night, vulnerable during the day, hence the two extra votes.

How is that not completely obvious???

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 8- The final Showdown

As with all good action movies, the finale came down to one big showdown. There were 5 players and 4 camps all vying for the victory. Some picked their targets wisely, others, unsurprisingly, went bat sh1t crazy.

The first man to make his play was the Colossal Swede Dolph Lundgren. He reasoned, with so many fake write-ups, that there was a good chance Rob Schneider was indeed vulnerable.

He stalked his target, but before he could reach him, a masked man attacked him from behind and disarmed the Nordic mountain.

‘Not this night, Swede. Not this night.’ Came the chuckle from the masked man.
-----------------​

Startlingly close we find 2 other combatants engaged in a standoff.

‘You’re either bad, or you’re the dumbest man I’ve ever met!’ snarled Norris with his M60 nestled against his shoulder.

‘I’ve made a few mistakes, yeah. But I’m trying to catch the bad guys, and my senses tell me you might be the baddest of the lot.’ Eastwood rebuked with his trademark glare, and hand hovering over his holstered Magnum.

There was no doubting Eastwood was the quicker draw, but Norris already had his gun already trained on the maverick cop.

From out of the bushes came the disorientated Swede. Both men lost their concentration just long enough for the masked man sneak up on Norris and kick his gun towards Lundgren. He wouldn’t be coming back this time.

th

Ozzy is dead. He was Dolph Lundgren, Independent aligned Universal Soldier.

Clint Eastwood doesn’t need too long to spot an opening and, in all the confusion, drew his Magnum and blew a hole in Norris’ chest.

Chuck looked up at the masked man.

‘Who…?’ He managed to ask whilst coughing up blood.

The masked man smiled and pulled of his mask, revealing himself to be Jason Statham.

‘Sylvester Stallone made me a sidekick in the Expendables films. I became nothing more than a supporting role to these dinosaurs you see littering the streets. Rob opened my eyes to this and made me a proposal. Better to rule in Hell, than serve in Heaven.’

Rob Schneider walked over to Chuck with an annoying grin on his face.

‘Well Chucky boy, looks like all the Chuck Norris facts in the world can’t save you now. Don’t worry though, my next film has me playing a man, who becomes a woman, who has sex with a carrot, and gives birth to a stapler. And the best part is, I will play every role Mwhahaha! Die knowing that I rule the movie world b1tch’

Schneider put his gun to Norris’ head and pulled the trigger, ending the resistance, and awarding victory to the sidekicks.

th

Dutchy Pride is dead. He was Chuck Norris, Independent aligned Lone Wolf

The attention turned to Clint Eastwood.

Clint seemed to be having a crisis.

‘So I actually finally nail a bad guy, and it hands the sidekicks victory?’

Schneider laughed. ‘Don’t worry Clint, you did so much to help our cause we’ve decided to let you live. However as punishment for killing so many of your own people you will live out the rest of your days, playing a sidekick to a CGI robot in Michael Bay films.’

Michael Bay appears from behind some bushes.

‘This is going to be awesome Clint. First I’ll have you fly through the air in a car in a big explosion. Then the car will explode and turn into a giant robot. After that you and it will try and explode a giant…’

Clint had heard enough. He turned his own Magnum on himself and brought about the sweet, explosion free, silence of deaths embrace.

th

BM is dead. He was Clint Eastwood, Action Heroes aligned Man with no name

‘Well that was unexpected.’ Quipped Schneider.

‘I hoped they enjoyed it. That will be the last surprise they ever experience from a movie again.’ Retorted Statham.

The 2 sidekicks laughed and walked off into the sunset.

The End

C.U.N.T.S.Victory

Starring

Rebel as Rob Schneider

MickyJ as Jason Statham

SeeJay as Chris Tucker

ButchMcDick as Joe Pesci

And introducing

Bazal as Ke Huay Quan

…..

….

….