What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action Heroes Mafia

Frederick

Staff member
So Rebel had a recruit left up his sleeve. And whoever he recruited has experience being a sidekick. Hard to pick as everyone who's left has played sidekick at one point or another.

mickyj

Bench
stupid sidekicks I was blocked.....

f up PP stop blaiming everyone for parra sucking so much

Hoggmaster

Juniors
stupid sidekicks I was blocked.....

f up PP stop blaiming everyone for parra sucking so much

Just for reference on this guys, when I receive 2 orders which will nullify each other, I always go for the one I receive first.

Parra Pride

Coach
You redirected a kill at someone I said was 100% town, I even hinted at who he was by referencing Terminator, you still redirected a kill at him. You've done stupid shit this game, don't try and deny it.

mickyj

Bench
I haf a one in three shot and got it wrong. But anyway at least we dont need to lusten to seejay now.

mickyj

Bench
Well what do we do? Is the rebel recruit for real? Or a fake info type thing? If for real who? I'll be sleeping most the day when I go home from work soon (I hope)

mickyj

Bench
well I have nfi atm
off to bed not going to vote at a guess
home form work and off to bed might be sometime before im on again
hopefully the picture is clearer by then

BunniesMan

Immortal
It is pretty obvious either Ozzy, Fred or Dutchy have been recruited.

vote fred/B]

He has slipped most under the radar. Ideal recruit candidate.

I'm not sure who is mafia MVP this game, BM or Micky?
I'm not mafia ffs.
So Rebel had a recruit left up his sleeve. And whoever he recruited has experience being a sidekick. Hard to pick as everyone who's left has played sidekick at one point or another.

Clint Eastwood has never been a sidekick. Clint Eastwood is nobodys bitch.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Jason Statham doesn't make sense when the hint was sidekick. Nor does Clint Eastwood. That leaves 3 candidates.

Fred, Ozzy or Dutchy.

Latest posts