What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL Expands Again

gothenyknights

Juniors
Playoffs Round 1:
Super Six
Friday, August 5 & Saturday, August 6
Atlantic Conference:
(Seed #1 receives first round bye and Seed #6 eliminated)
Friday 8/5 at 830pm Qualifying Final: #5 @ #2 (Bulls at Wildcats) at Pier 40, NYC
Saturday 8/6 at 1pm Qualifying Final: #4 @ #3 (Raiders at Sharks) at Shark Park, Falls Township Park, PA
Pacific Conference:
Hawaiian Championship Series

Playoffs Round 2:
Final Four
Saturday, August 13
Atlantic Conference:
Semi Final: NY Knights vs Lowest Remaining Seed
Semi Final: 3rd Highest Remaining Seed at Second Highest Remaining Seed

AMNRL Grand Final XIV:
Saturday, August 20
Philadelphia

Originally it was going to be all 6 teams in the finals, so this is a step in the right direction.

welshmagpie

Juniors
"All six teams in the finals"

My jesus what a mess that would've been.. Five teams is bad enough. Teams that finish in the bottom half should not be rewarded for a mediocre season.

Ideally not everyone in the top half of any division should make the Play Offs.

welshmagpie

Juniors
Playoffs Round 1:
(Seed #1 receives first round bye and Seed #6 eliminated)
Friday 8/5 at 830pm Qualifying Final: #5 @ #2 (Bulls at Wildcats)Saturday 8/6 at 1pm Qualifying Final: #4 @ #3 (Raiders at Sharks) Playoffs Round 2:
Semi Final: NY Knights vs Lowest Remaining Seed
Semi Final: 3rd Highest Remaining Seed at Second Highest Remaining Seed

AMNRL Grand Final XIV:
Saturday, August 20
Philadelphia

Can someone help me i'm confused by this order of play.

Say the Bulls beat the Wildcats. and Sharks beat Raiders does it go like this

Knights vs Bulls
3rd highest remaining seed (Raiders) vs 2nd highest (Sharks)

Basically the semi final has no inclsuion for the 1st highest remaining seed?

deal.with.it

Juniors
The first highest remaining seed is still new york knights.
They dont go backwards even if they dont play the first week.
This is the same format that bush footy uses. Well i know it is the same for Group 2, Group 3, and NRRRL (former group 18).
Unless the AMNRL have got the seeds around the wrong way... The way they have laid out the text is confusing.
Lets face it, the reason it is the top 5 through to the semi's and not all 6 teams is because the Vipers never existed. The bulls helped them out. It didn't work. Last weeks game - sharks vs vipers didn't go ahead. And when i asked the AMNRL, i got no response.

The AMNRL needs 6 legit teams minimum. 8 would be better. If they are not going to reunite with the guys from the USARL they need to make their product just as good, and at the moment, it is not. The only footage i have seen of the AMNRL this year is from Druzik. And he has been dicked around by the AMNRL yet still turns up to the games and records.
The USARL on the other hand, i have watched games from jax, RI, philly and DC. Thats half the teams with footage being recorded. I don't think it will be too much longer before the axemen get more media exposure, and hopefully this wil help the rest of the teams with other mediums following their footsteps.

The first highest remaining seed is still new york knights.
They dont go backwards even if they dont play the first week.
This is the same format that bush footy uses. Well i know it is the same for Group 2, Group 3, and NRRRL (former group 18).
Unless the AMNRL have got the seeds around the wrong way... The way they have laid out the text is confusing.
Lets face it, the reason it is the top 5 through to the semi's and not all 6 teams is because the Vipers never existed. The bulls helped them out. It didn't work. Last weeks game - sharks vs vipers didn't go ahead. And when i asked the AMNRL, i got no response.

The AMNRL needs 6 legit teams minimum. 8 would be better. If they are not going to reunite with the guys from the USARL they need to make their product just as good, and at the moment, it is not. The only footage i have seen of the AMNRL this year is from Druzik. And he has been dicked around by the AMNRL yet still turns up to the games and records.
The USARL on the other hand, i have watched games from jax, RI, philly and DC. Thats half the teams with footage being recorded. I don't think it will be too much longer before the axemen get more media exposure, and hopefully this wil help the rest of the teams with other mediums following their footsteps.

Re: AMNRL Expands Again
sorry couldnt help but jump in about media exposure .. maybe its the 5 cups of coffee ive had thus far...

The axemen played a prominent role in our Front page article in the Providence Journal (2nd biggest paper in New England)... basically i tried to demonstrate the upside that the rebellion have.. by saying hey look were jax is at and theyre just getting started.. Full Article http://bit.ly/oGq4Tx

and then please check out our feature in Man v. Food on the travel Channel next wed 9pm est.. also if your not in the usa go to their fb page and twitter page (i know not everyone likes social media.. but thats what drives content on tv today) Check out some behind the scenes photo's here http://t.co/GsEE1WC

Latest posts