What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL Website Revamp Coming Soon

deluded pom?

Coach
http://www.amnrl.com/

EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENTS COMING SOON
  • REDESIGNED AMNRL WEBSITE WITH ONLINE SHOP
  • 2010 AMNRL SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT
  • USA TOMAHAWKS 2010 INTERNATIONAL MATCHES
  • RUGBY LEAGUE BROADCASTS FROM SUPER LEAGUE EUROPE & THE NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE FROM AUSTRALIA ON AMERICA ONE/ONE WORLD SPORT
  • SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

deluded pom?

Coach
I don't think it's new identities Jan, just a rebranding but knowing the AMNRL I might be very very wrong.

Jankuloski

Juniors
I meant visual identities. I think they'll all remain under the same name, they're probably going to change the logos. Minor changes on NRL logos doesn't cut it.

donny donny

Juniors
The new AMNRL logo is on David Niu's twitter page.

Go on twitter and search for davidniu7

I'd post it on here but because I have less than 20 posts it wont let me.

***MH***

Bench
The new AMNRL logo is on David Niu's twitter page.

Go on twitter and search for davidniu7

I'd post it on here but because I have less than 20 posts it wont let me.
top find Donny

AMNRL1.gif

Very classy logo.

Last edited:

Goddo

Bench
^ More because its an american thing... 13 original states... its why there are 13 stripes on the US flag. Sort of like the 7 point star in Australia representing the 6 states and 1 for future states and teritories.

I am guessing the 12 stars are for starting clubs, and the one at the bottom is to bring the number to 13.

juro

Bench
The new logo looks good but I think I prefer the old one with the player in action. The new one with the ball only is sort of static, if you get my drift.

winnyason

Juniors
Read RLR it seems all very promising the international matches this year italy, samoa, jamacia plus the pro league knockout comp on july 4th reading twitter with david niu seems mark geyer is playing?!!!!!

juro

Bench
It seems as if Anthony Field (the blue wiggle and a big fan of the Wests Tigers) has made a few comments on David Niu's facebook. I wonder if he is going to invest in the new professional league...

RedVee

First Grade
nice enough I guess, didn't mind the old one.

The stripes look like the sail off a viking longboat

deluded pom?

Coach
What I can't get my head around is the AMNRL go to the trouble of informing us that a website revamp is imminent and then drip things out via facebook and club websites before they are on the new AMNRL website. The 2010 schedule has been finalised yet isn't available anywhere in full but I can go to the Knights', Axemen and Fight websites to see each individual clubs' fixtures. The new club logos aren't on the AMNRL website but can be seen on facebook. What do I need to visit the AMNRL website for?

deluded pom?

Coach
It appears Mr Niu is so obsessed by facebook and twitter it's taken all of his attention away from the AMNRL website. A month has passed since they alerted us to the "coming soon" new, all singing all dancing website and nothing has changed. Why am I not surprised?