What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another LOL@Refs for SOO game 3

GongPanther

Referee
Gerard Sutton and Ben Cummins will referee the 2016 Holden State of Origin III at ANZ Stadium next Wednesday, July 13.

General Manager of Officiating Tony Archer said Sutton and Cummins had officiated in every game over the past two series and deserved to take charge :lol: in Game Three.

"Gerard and Ben have performed well throughout the series :lol: and have continued to do so in the Premiership," Mr Archer said.

"They have been the best and most consistent referees this season :lol: and deserve to officiate in the final Origin game."

The match officials for the third Holden State of Origin match, on July 13, are:

Referee: Gerard Sutton

Assist Referee: Ben Cummins
Touch Judges: Jeff Younis and Michael Wise
Senior Review Official: Bernard Sutton :lol:
Review Officials: Luke Patten, Ashley Klein :lol:
Standby Referee: Gavin Badger (Badge is O.K.)

Standby Touch Judge: Nick Beashel

lockyno1

Post Whore
It isn't the refs fault your halves have the creativity of a turtle. You had that much possession in game 1 it wasn't funny.

GongPanther

Referee
Hahaha NSW making excuses already. :lol::lol:

Nothing to do with the outcome.The outcry would be the staus quo if NSW had won the series.It's more to do with the fact that the rubbish that fans have had to put up with in club games,passed through to SOO.

This is the point of the thread.

The officials worked as one.

specsavers.jpg

Meth

Staff member
I never really buy into the conspiracy theories about referees being sent out there to deliver a certain outcome, but that might have been as close as I have gone to believing it since that Tigers v Warriors finals game. Awful, hometown officiating.

MilkShark

First Grade
All the penalties were deserved.

Stop slowing down the play the ball and play some footy Qld and we will see a much faster exciting game.

Shorty

Staff member
I think most of the penalties were deserved but that try was outrageous.
Because what happens now if there's a player in front of the kicker who contests like Jenning did for the ball?

I'm fine with it happening in origin but I better not see that sh*t in the finals,

MilkShark

First Grade
I think most of the penalties were deserved but that try was outrageous.
Because what happens now if there's a player in front of the kicker who contests like Jenning did for the ball?

I'm fine with it happening in origin but I better not see that sh*t in the finals,

Without my blues glasses on, whilst yes he was offside, i'm sure i've seen tries given in the past when a players has been offside but hasn't had an impact on the result.

I'm not trolling. Forgive me if i'm wrong but.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
All the penalties were deserved.

Stop slowing down the play the ball and play some footy Qld and we will see a much faster exciting game.

I guess the Blues were angels last night then only giving up 3 penalties?

Looking forward to the howls after the next lop-sided penalty count favouring QLD.