What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

Tommy Smith

Referee
2017 rankings

Milford 4/10
Moses 2/10
Austin -6/10

Has been woeful
And has a horrible neck beard.
Moses a 2? You're a very generous man. He's probably been the worst player in the NRL this year. Certainly the most pea hearted.

And if Austin is at -6 what would Sezer be on? Or Leilua?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
q03EG.gif

nick87

Coach
Austin has been absolutely brutal this year. Defensively he started out really strong, but that's fallen in a heap in recent weeks. He's a long way off his best.

Milford looks fat and seemingly has had every ounce of creative footy coached out of him and Moses is one of the worst defenders i've ever had the displeasure of laying eyes on

We're all taking an L here.

Floyduss

Juniors
EVERYONE is better than Mitchell Moses!

Austin should be playing for NSW. He's got the X factor AND he's a got all the other skills to run the game. I'd have Austin over Pearce or Moloney any day.

Is he better than Milford though? f**k no.

We won.

IBM's wannabe-maori-jersey-wearing-team got their asses handed to them in Auckland and sent home with their tails between their legs.

Apt time for a bump IBM.

Paullyboy

Coach
Austin has really regressed this year. I actually think he showed some promise with his running game yesterday, but his defence has just gone off a cliff.

I think he's got it in him to bounce back, but geez I wouldn't mind it happening sooner rather than later.

Latest posts