What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

Paullyboy

Coach
Milf did his job, but having said that, he should never have been a starting 5/8. He would be great as an impact player like Matty Bowen used to be back in the day.

The reality is, Queensland's attack was the least potent it has been in over a decade, and it's hard to give big wraps to one of the halves as a result.

Bronco18

Juniors
He was painfully average.

Literally the only QLD player that looked dangerous. Well Gagai too to be fair, but he hardly got the ball in good position.

I'm not sure if you're a troll anymore though or if your green glasses are that thick. In any case you're the Raiders version of IBM.

When did he look dangerous? That one run when he ran across field, and ended up turning it back on the inside which lead to nothing?

What do my green glasses have to do with this? My post was about a guy who's not a Raider.

And that IBM insult really stung tbh...you can call me many things, but that's just a low blow. You're totally outta line.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If I had to criticise his game ( and I thought it was a good debut) the fact he didn't kick at all made the job of the nsw defence on cronk a lot easier.