What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

Shorty

Staff member
I don't know how this discussion will go next year, Milford seems awfully full of himself nowadays...certainly with the way he carries himself on and off the field.
Did you see his demeanor at the Dally Ms?

A few players must have pulled out of team Earth for Mitch to get a run. Maybe the time it takes to fly to Mars and back for the game forced all the actual good 5/8's out of contention. Milf couldn't go cos he'd get homesick easily.

To be fair Austin probably didnt get picked as his nationality of 'Bogan' isn't realised as an Independent Country

Ok so I just read an article about Fifitas aborigine team selection, and realized that this supposed "world" team Vic speaks of is actually the Harlem Globetrotters of Rugby League, The "world all stars". A team which also contains superstar players such as David Mead, Sam Lisone and Nene MacDoanld. They'll be going up against aborigine superstars like Adam Elliott, Kyle Turner and Leilani Latu.

Mitch should be proud of such an achievement.

In other news, it looks like captain courageous Sam Smith has pulled out cos he's too tired.

I for one am pumped for this event.

Vic Mackey

Referee
When did Moses play for Australia?

Please dont tell me that was a reference to the PM 13 side

he scored 3 tries playing for australia against the only country in the world that has rugby league as its national sport

Ok so I just read an article about Fifitas aborigine team selection, and realized that this supposed "world" team Vic speaks of is actually the Harlem Globetrotters of Rugby League, The "world all stars". A team which also contains superstar players such as David Mead, Sam Lisone and Nene MacDoanld. They'll be going up against aborigine superstars like Adam Elliott, Kyle Turner and Leilani Latu.

Mitch should be proud of such an achievement.

In other news, it looks like captain courageous Sam Smith has pulled out cos he's too tired.

I for one am pumped for this event.

he is representing the world, so as starting 5/8 he is now recognised as the best in that position in the entire world. but hey austin played city once after braith anasta pulled out injured or some shit .