What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs fire sale

Quigs

Immortal
I'm really interested in seeing what Bellyache does with the Big Kas. He doesn't seem like the usual big log forward that Belly goes for.

So with the salary cap looking like being agreed to being 9.4million per season how does that effect the Sharks?

Were we one of the Clubs who budgeted for a 9.2million salary cap and will soon have another 200k to use?

Ads

First Grade
So with the salary cap looking like being agreed to being 9.4million per season how does that effect the Sharks?

Were we one of the Clubs who budgeted for a 9.2million salary cap and will soon have another 200k to use?
Gal said last night we have around 400k to play with.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I'm really interested in seeing what Bellyache does with the Big Kas. He doesn't seem like the usual big log forward that Belly goes for.

I think limited minutes run straight and ONLY offload if genuine chance for someone like Slater

Quigs

Immortal
I think limited minutes run straight and ONLY offload if genuine chance for someone like Slater

Egg-xackery (post egghead photo) what I was thinking and am a bit worried about. Throw in Munster with Slater in that snooping backerupper-er group.

Watch how that little shit No6 for the Donks sniffs around Blair everytime he hits it up.

We are soooo lucky we have four of five blokes in our squad that do the same thing.

southland

Juniors
I'd offer M. Mbye 350. He is better than Chad on his day and I reckon flanno could get some consistent days out of him.

Quigs

Immortal
mybe is absolute shit I reckon. Always waiting for him to do something - delivers nothing.

snout

First Grade
Mbye has utiliy value.

I'd seriously consider him for a fullback. Fast. Can tackle. Better than what we have at the moment is no fullback.

Dogs will contribute most of his wage for the next two years...whats to lose offering him 2 years?

Judge him on his form before things went on the stink - nobody has been playing anywhere near their potential for the past 12 months in that joint under des.

I'd offer M. Mbye 350. He is better than Chad on his day and I reckon flanno could get some consistent days out of him.

I'm not one of Townsend's greatest fans but I am curious at what aspect of Mbye's game you think is better than Townsend's?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Mbye? FFS, he's an out and out bum. When I said they have a lot to offer still he's not included.

Surely

Post Whore
Mbye has utiliy value.

I'd seriously consider him for a fullback. Fast. Can tackle. Better than what we have at the moment is no fullback.

Dogs will contribute most of his wage for the next two years...whats to lose offering him 2 years?

Judge him on his form before things went on the stink - nobody has been playing anywhere near their potential for the past 12 months in that joint under des.

Lol f**k off he is shit, nu is twice the player and we let him go.