What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

mave

Coach
For the record...i dont think either of our two should be given exemptions.
We signed the contract and took the gamble with older, injury prone guys.

Parra did exactly the same with Whatmough, but appeared to get a pass from the NRL to get them cap compliant in a hurry, admist all the controversy.

It appears to be wildly inconsistent, but again, Im not suprised by any rulings the NRL come up with anymore.

POPEYE

Coach
This might be the wrong place but Vunivalu has re-signed with Melbourne . . . wonder what those RU 7 Fijians are asking

Tiger5150

Bench
That
Anthony Watmough and the Eels say hi
decision wasnt made by the same Doc that had been treating him for years.

Regardless, I think the Watmough decision was dodgy too adn as I understand it the insurance company isnt paying on him.

Two wrongs dont make it right

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That

decision wasnt made by the same Doc that had been treating him for years.

Regardless, I think the Watmough decision was dodgy too adn as I understand it the insurance company isnt paying on him.

Two wrongs dont make it right

I agree pretty much.

Without actually seeing the doctors reports, the Twatmough situation seems basically identical.

But in his case, Greenberg passed it through. Its not like this case was years ago, so with the passing of time the rules have changed etc

As I have said, I could care less if Manly pay the cash themselves and the insurers are not involved.

The hypocrisy and (in my opinion) total corruption of Greenberg's administration is mind boggling.

Tiger5150

Bench
I agree pretty much.

Without actually seeing the doctors reports, the Twatmough situation seems basically identical.

But in his case, Greenberg passed it through. Its not like this case was years ago, so with the passing of time the rules have changed etc

As I have said, I could care less if Manly pay the cash themselves and the insurers are not involved.

The hypocrisy and (in my opinion) total corruption of Greenberg's administration is mind boggling.

Greenberg had clearly shown his colours at Canterbury. Cant believe he got the NRL gig.

Basil Brush

Juniors
After the crap your club pulled last year and the feather tap response, I'd ease up on "handling the truth"

Lol
Lol indeed.

It appears you wont get either Matai or Stewart cleared.

Maybe it is karma for your history.

However, I really hope you are enjoying 10 years of DCE.

ed-grimley

Bench
I agree pretty much.

Exempt them and move on - I don't think anyone else really cares.