What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

POPEYE

Coach
Is making a prelim considered as making top 4?
I reckon the Cowboys barely got a pass mark for season 2017 but Wankerland has them finishing no worse than 4th and Green as Coach Of The Year . . . whatever makes your hair blow back

This Year?

Immortal
I reckon the Cowboys barely got a pass mark for season 2017 but Wankerland has them finishing no worse than 4th and Green as Coach Of The Year . . . whatever makes your hair blow back

They did well considering the injuries they had an also made the most of the gift entry into the pissant cup.

AJB1102

First Grade
Good things happen when Sharks and Cowboys knock each other out of contention.

Smashed the Sharkies in 2015 to go on to win the comp. Sharkies smashed them in 2016 to win the comp. Undermanned and overworked Cows knock out heavily favoured Sharks to wind up in a prelim.

3 weeks ago they were probably 7 beers into their Mad Monday until Saints shit the bed and tossed the Cows an surprising finish in the top 8. They haven't looked back since.

Not sure I'd still be interested if they weren't there. If there is room on the Cowboy's bandwagon I'd like a spot please.

POPEYE

Coach
They did well considering the injuries they had an also made the most of the gift entry into the pissant cup.
Wouldn't it be great if they made the gf and Thurston made an appearance . . . would be hard to convince Qldrs 2 of their teams in the gf was pissant

butchmcdick

Immortal
Wouldn't it be great if they made the gf and Thurston made an appearance . . . would be hard to convince Qldrs 2 of their teams in the gf was pissant

It would be great if at halftime during the gf Margot Robbie blew me on the halfway line whist the crowd cheered her on

Take off the tinfoil hat poppy

JT is done this season

Patorick

Staff member
Would be interested to know who you think out of those outside of the top 4 right now is going to replace them?

Panthers could get in there, and possibly the Raiders if they ever get their shit together but I would see us and Manly making way for them and the Storm/Cowboys staying in.

Storm vs cows/panthers/raiders would be my early pick for the GF
Yup.

isaiah

Bench
Even though they won tonight, they will lose some without Matt Scott, especially at origin time. Their depth is weaker this year. Even this early in the year, I believe there are only 5 fighting for the top 4 and another 5 a chance of a top 8 finish. I am writing off souths, Knights, warriors, tigers (who have the talent but the big 4 egos will tear the team apart), bulldogs, and Parra (way too dependant on c.norman).
Roosters coming from 15th last year were always going to collapse in a pile eventually. Great to see all the tough luck in finals series from earlier this decade is all turning around for the cowboys.

Latest posts