What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

isaiah

Bench
Didn't make the top 4 but made the last 4. So much more important than finishing fourth and going out in straight sets.

isaiah

Bench
I wouldn't be so hasty to put the Broncos in the top four.

Lack of size in the forwards, Hunt's mental state, and bringing in Marshall for the season were all signs for concern before the first game. The results so far indicate that while they may squeak into the top eight they're only going to be week one cannon fodder for the better teams.
Brisbane still playing in Sept but most think melb will rip them up the middle. In walks pangai jr.

davi

Juniors
Wow are all the stars aligning for North Queensland? Matt Scott may return from injury for the game on Saturday. Paul Green has said it's a long shot if everyone in the team can play. I'm not sure it would be wise, while Cowboys need all the artillery they can get their hands on to down the Roosters- Matt Scott would be very rusty and it could also harm the chemistry in the playing group.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/nrl-finals-matt-scott-named-on-cowboys-extended-bench/8961200

Charlie124

First Grade
Green has said that Scott won't play unless someone (Hess or Asiata) doesn't pass their fitness test.

i don't expect him to play

Latest posts