What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal or No Deal (Alex V B-dos )

woodyk2

First Grade
Thank goodness nobody associated with the knights was in charge of moving the rock in King Edward park...it would still be there...would probably be surrounded by more rocks.

cram

Bench
Thank goodness nobody associated with the knights was in charge of moving the rock in King Edward park...it would still be there...would probably be surrounded by more rocks.

I thought you were a Sea Eagle Supporter, not a goose....whoops guess its the latter...:lol:

perverse

Referee
no, according to the league fraternity all sea eagles supporters are gutless silvertail merkins.

woodyk2

First Grade
Hey ....i hope the deal goes through and the Knights become a much more competitive side. Oh dear i got called names on the interweb.

Johns Magic

Referee
This is going to seem like a really stupid question, but in this scenario...does burnt out mean the car was lit on fire?

Or is it some technical term for an engine being overheated or something. When people do, "burnouts"...

I'm guessing it's the former.

Hey ....i hope the deal goes through and the Knights become a much more competitive side. Oh dear i got called names on the interweb.

Whatever dude! We as supporters can only sit and wait. Tinkler's rep is on the line and if he f###s this up he won't be worth a pinch of s### in this country credibility wise. He knows this and he has to make good. He will .

Alex28

Coach
This is going to seem like a really stupid question, but in this scenario...does burnt out mean the car was lit on fire?

Or is it some technical term for an engine being overheated or something. When people do, "burnouts"...

I'm guessing it's the former.

Sounds like it was torched mate. Just sad. A magnificent car.

billy2

Juniors
Tinkler doesn't care if he's seen as a late payer.
The beauty of being as rich as he is is that you don't have to give a shit what anyone thinks of you.
He'll pay when he has to, and if you don't like it, suck shit.

Apey

Staff member
Well I suppose they couldn't keep the car forever without being suspicious :lol:

f**k setting fire to $500,000 though.

Byron Knight

Juniors
Tinkler doesn't care if he's seen as a late payer.
The beauty of being as rich as he is is that you don't have to give a shit what anyone thinks of you.
He'll pay when he has to, and if you don't like it, suck shit.

It's fairly common business practise across the world (in my experience anyway) that no-one ever pays any earlier than they have to. No doubt there will be an 11th hour settlement and that will be it.

Johns Magic

Referee
It's financially unwise to hand over any money before you have to.

There is no way Tinkler will not pay, he has put too much time and effort into it, and you don't make promises to Wayne Bennett, Andrew Johns, Kade Snowde, Darius Boyd etc. if you don't intend on honouring them.

Alex28

Coach
Well I suppose they couldn't keep the car forever without being suspicious :lol:

f**k setting fire to $500,000 though.
I suspect they stole it to try and re-birth it and then discovered how rare it was. Easiest way to dispose of it I guess...

It's financially unwise to hand over any money before you have to.

There is no way Tinkler will not pay, he has put too much time and effort into it, and you don't make promises to Wayne Bennett, Andrew Johns, Kade Snowde, Darius Boyd etc. if you don't intend on honouring them.

Whilst I don't disagree with you, he has burnt bridges with bigger names than that. I don't think he'd particularly care what people thought of him or who he pissed off if he bailed.

perverse

Referee
do you guys realise how much money and time he's already dumped into this?

he's not going to waste that investment. i see nothing in this to worry about.

Latest posts