What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal or No Deal (Alex V B-dos )

Big Tim

First Grade
I personally would take an Audi R8 if i was going to splurge on a supercar.

You just named my favourite car RABK, you sir have very good taste :clap:

You guys have to be kidding!!

If you are gonna get a car with that engine, at least get one with soul like this one:
lamborghini-gallardo.jpg

Big Tim

First Grade
Not bad mate

112_0808_08z2008_maserati_granturismo_sfront_three_quarters_view1.jpg

We actually had this discussion at work today, both the boss and I decided Tinks was possibly annoyed to buy a California and then they release the utter brilliance in the 458 Italia, so this is a blessing.

Picking one car is just too hard. Easier for me to give a list of what I wouldnt buy. An R8 would be on that list.

Haffa

I agree. I fell in love with the Mazz at the Car Show in '05 and it's been my lotto splurge car ever since.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah I saw a news story on Brisbane Ch10

Starts "Queensland Mining Magnate Nathan Tinkler".......................hahahahaha.......then shows the burnt out hot car, what a watse.

RABK

Referee
Love the R8, personal taste.

If i really wanted to 'show off' it'd be a veyron.

Big Tim

First Grade
possibly, but this thread is a storm in a teacup, so why not go OT?

Gene, not bad, but they are as heavy as me, and about as nimble. Unlike me, they look great though.

Alex28

Coach
Sneaky - if you don't want to read a suggestion list for our soon-to-be overlord's new car (clearly relevant to the forum), stop reading it. Go to the other post with the trolls (both Knights and Sharks trolls) and we'll keep developing a list for Tinky.

88.Knights

Juniors
tinks ferrari california getin torched is a blessing in disguise, can't have the owner of the soon to be greatest rugby league team in the world driving around in that.

only one car = Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
19-2012-lamborghini-aventador-fd.jpg

Gene Krupa

Referee
possibly, but this thread is a storm in a teacup, so why not go OT?

Gene, not bad, but they are as heavy as me, and about as nimble. Unlike me, they look great though.

Dude, Tinkler in a Ferrari is like a whale in a fishing tinny anyway. :lol:

Big Tim

First Grade
K4~1.jpg

One of these was up for auction the other day... Heard it got passed in at 1.2Mil......