What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal or No Deal (Alex V B-dos )

Still have our existing revenues Gene, we arent left coinless....... Gene I can only assume from your aggression that your prescription has run out again?

B-dos

Referee
So this guy is worse than Con and you all want to give him excuses. Pay up or lose it! Oh wait, he'd be more concerned about his car than the Knights. He either doesn't have the money or doesn't want to pay, either way f**k the fat merkin off!

lol

you having another meltdown gene?

are you one of the morons who voted no to the takeover?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Still have our existing revenues Gene, we arent left coinless....... Gene I can only assume from your aggression that your prescription has run out again?

Ummm, suppose you didn't notice we lost our major sponsor but that's irreverent, eh?

And what meltdown? You seem to think it's ok that he won't pay, just another of your weird outlooks on life. If you we selling your house and the vendor came back and said, we might, give us more time, you'd pull out of the sale and relist it. But not in you're twisted world.

billy2

Juniors
Tinkler doesn't come across as an arrogant billionaire at all.
He comes across as a bogan who won the lottery if anything.

I thought it was a bit funny when I went to a NSW cup game and Tinkler and Rick Stone showed up together to watch the game. Stone looked like he had spent hours planning his outfit for his man date with Tinks. He looked like he stepped off a Paris cat walk, and Tinks was dressed in cheap knee length shorts etc that looked like $30 at K-mart for the whole outfit including shoes.

Most of his 'problems' in the racing industry is because he isn't part of the racing establishment, and they really don't like him buying up the best horses etc and trying to do it himself. The racing industry wants rich guys to write cheques and mind their own business, not buy up properties and horses and sack the old boys.

Ummm, suppose you didn't notice we lost our major sponsor but that's irreverent, eh?

And what meltdown? You seem to think it's ok that he won't pay, just another of your weird outlooks on life. If you we selling your house and the vendor came back and said, we might, give us more time, you'd pull out of the sale and relist it. But not in you're twisted world.

Not too fussed mate, his worth a lazy billion or so, so we'll be fine.

His not going to pull the plug so you's can all just relax.

Last edited:

B-dos

Referee
And what meltdown? You seem to think it's ok that he won't pay, just another of your weird outlooks on life.

who said he wont pay?

i think you are the only one going off half cocked about a slight delay in a major business transaction

If you we selling your house and the vendor came back and said, we might, give us more time, you'd pull out of the sale and relist it. But not in you're twisted world.

are you suggesting these sort of things dont happen in property transactions?? lol

and he hasnt said 'might' at all. i think youve misread the article though your blind rage

oh, and if i were selling a sh!tbox and had the offer of a lifetime id let the purchaser take a little more time if he needed it

B-dos

Referee
Tinkler doesn't come across as an arrogant billionaire at all.
He comes across as a bogan who won the lottery if anything.

I thought it was a bit funny when I went to a NSW cup game and Tinkler and Rick Stone showed up together to watch the game. Stone looked like he had spent hours planning his outfit for his man date with Tinks. He looked like he stepped off a Paris cat walk, and Tinks was dressed in cheap knee length shorts etc that looked like $30 at K-mart for the whole outfit including shoes.

Most of his 'problems' in the racing industry is because he isn't part of the racing establishment, and they really don't like him buying up the best horses etc and trying to do it himself. The racing industry wants rich guys to write cheques and mind their own business, not buy up properties and horses and sack the old boys.

spot on roops

i think the name change has coincided with a dose common sense

good for you buddy

Gene Krupa

Referee
who said he wont pay?

i think you are the only one going off half cocked about a slight delay in a major business transaction

are you suggesting these sort of things dont happen in property transactions?? lol

and he hasnt said 'might' at all. i think youve misread the article though your blind rage

oh, and if i were selling a sh!tbox and had the offer of a lifetime id let the purchaser take a little more time if he needed it

Dros, it's not a minor delay, it's a complete lie, you know the thing you get so upset about in 4 courners. So you're happy that we have lost a major stream of revenue, with out, as it stands, anything to back it up. What about all the players who signed contracts? I know I'd be a bit worried if this happened. I mean, you talked about how amature we were before, nothing has changed. But of course, one rule for the richies, right? Why can't he just put the money in and then sort the paperwork out? You know, show that thing he never has at any time? Good faith? And go follow someone else if you think the Knights are a shitbox, you dipshit, you sound just like a Souths fan.

B-dos

Referee
Dros, it's not a minor delay, it's a complete lie, you know the thing you get so upset about in 4 courners. [

lol

so you think its all a big scam by tinkler and he is going to leave us in the lurch?

hahaha

i look forward to seeing you eat your words - publicly

So you're happy that we have lost a major stream of revenue, with out, as it stands, anything to back it up

we have acquired a far bigger and more lucrative stream dopey

seems you are the only one claiming the sky is falling in

What about all the players who signed contracts? I know I'd be a bit worried if this happened. I mean, you talked about how amature we were before, nothing has changed. But of course, one rule for the richies, right? Why can't he just put the money in and then sort the paperwork out? You know, show that thing he never has at any time? Good faith? And go follow someone else if you think the Knights are a shitbox, you dipshit, you sound just like a Souths fan.

we were a sh!tbox gene

no one denies that and the proof was in the members vote

you have clearly gone off half cocked and need to take a deep breath and a dose of reality gene

the deal will be completed - its not as simple as buying a bag of chips at the shop - there could be a range of reasons why the 30 june deadline hasnt eventuated - all of which you have no idea about.. which isnt anything new i guess but still...

Alex28

Coach
It is obvious he is going to pay - just on his terms...

The major sponsor thing worries me a little. Finding another sponsor who will pony up $1.25 Million a year is going to be hard to find (just ask Manly). Have they found a major sponsor for the Jets yet?

B-dos

Referee
i dont think tinkler will struggle to find sponsors for the knights

with bennet and star players like boyd on board it shouldnt be a struggle

perverse

Referee
i can't believe anyone is up in arms. the guy wants an extension. big deal. are you all seriously not wanting this man to buy the club because he has not made an arbitrary date that he didn't particularly want to agree to in the first place?

had Tewie not opened his mouth at the start of the week (for whatever reason?) then all we would have heard about is HSG requesting an extension. i suppose you alarmists want to take the club off the table now or something?

i'm dumbfounded by the reactions in here. absolutely dumbfounded.

B-dos

Referee
you should direct your comments to gene perverse

he is the only one carrying on as you are describing

Big Tim

First Grade
I am thinking along the lines of Alex. He wanted an August handover, he wasnt allowed that, now he is making sure it is August.......

Alex28

Coach
i can't believe anyone is up in arms. the guy wants an extension. big deal. are you all seriously not wanting this man to buy the club because he has not made an arbitrary date that he didn't particularly want to agree to in the first place?

had Tewie not opened his mouth at the start of the week (for whatever reason?) then all we would have heard about is HSG requesting an extension. i suppose you alarmists want to take the club off the table now or something?

i'm dumbfounded by the reactions in here. absolutely dumbfounded.
You are dumbfounded that members of the club are getting frustrated that we are being strongarmed by a guy who doesn't want to play by the rules?

That just makes you dumb.

Nobody has said that they want it taken off the table and go on without Tinky. That is you being sensationalist - nobody else (besides Gene and he is a lone ranger in more ways than one).

Nuffy

Bench
I'm surprised that the HSG team would be so bad at the PR aspect. The correct thing to do is to hold these types of discussions well before the expiry date.

Why give your critics such a free kick? Makes zero sense as a commercial transaction such as this should have a critical path which identifies any roadblocks well before completion date.

Not very professional at all.

perverse

Referee
You are dumbfounded that members of the club are getting frustrated that we are being strongarmed by a guy who doesn't want to play by the rules?

That just makes you dumb.

Nobody has said that they want it taken off the table and go on without Tinky. That is you being sensationalist - nobody else (besides Gene and he is a lone ranger in more ways than one).
ok, so whinging for the sake of whinging, then?

you're not providing solutions, you're not suggesting action be taken, you have no alternatives. your argument is "this is shit, and im not happy". yeah, awesome.

i'm not being sensationalist at all Alex, if you're so put off by all this, what do you suggest be done? what are your answers? do you expect everything in life to go according to plans written on paper or something? would this have even registered on your radar had Tewie not had a bit of a song and dance about it earlier in the week?

the man is going to tip millions and millions of dollars into our club, and you have your knickers in a twist about an arbitrary date that the Knights insisted on, and that Tinkler didn't particularly want in the first place. well done to you. give yourself a pat on the back. he can have all the time he wants as far as i'm concerned. a month makes zero difference.