What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deny this

Quigs

Immortal
Ronnie youse got some homework. Can you report back in a day or so with the results so the youngens in here might have some idea what we are talking about.

I know I spoke to your neurosurgeon about this the other day and he just shook his head and said in a quavering tone...

"There's something going on in there - and we don't know what it is ... do we Mr Quigs"

See there's the thing Quigsy,
Dr.Robert knows what he's talkin about, i'm just a part player in his scheme of things.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Pull your nahnahnah back in Ronnie.
If some of the REAL stories about Chook ever came to light you Saints supporters would be in shock.
One of my best mates dad played in those Dragons teams of the 60's and let me tell you, Chook would have left any scandal of today for dead. Dont even try and think what he used to get up to, you wont guess it.

Ok.

Quigs

Immortal
See there's the thing Quigsy,
Dr.Robert knows what he's talkin about, i'm just a part player in his scheme of things.

Er' BBB I'll lend you a dollar, you never know when you will need it.

Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
You better duck down the alley way
Lookin' for a new friend
The man in the coon-skip cap
In the big pen
Wants eleven dollar bills
You only got ten

Thanks for the musical enlightenment BBB.

Reminds me of tales I heard about one William Smith, not the guy who played Falconetti in Rich Man Poor Man and did lots of biker movies, but Billy Smith, another St George so called legend who is not without sin.

Also reminds me that Newtown also produced one of our 80s best, Michael "the grasscutter" Speechley.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Thanks for the musical enlightenment BBB.

Reminds me of tales I heard about one William Smith, not the guy who played Falconetti in Rich Man Poor Man and did lots of biker movies, but Billy Smith, another St George so called legend who is not without sin.

Also reminds me that Newtown also produced one of our 80s best, Michael "the grasscutter" Speechley.

Nothing so called about it....St George junior, St George legend.

Surely

Post Whore
And the real story of Billy smith

As a young lad of 15 who worked at Robertos I saw some shit that would send the nrl into meltdown now