What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Bradman Cricket 14

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doing well now in one day matches. In 4th career season at 19yrs old and in season 3 played for Warwickshire in P40. Have now been selected as Blues Captain in one day too.

I've played 60 innings for 11 fifties and 6 hundreds at 39.6. Am close to ODI selection.

In shef shield I average 31.8. Not as good at this.

T20 average is 27 and am close to T20 selection in England and Indian premier league.

Love this game.

Best way to score runs is at a strike rate of about 150 per 100 balls.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Smashed a double century in an English T20 match.

Played T20 Indian Premier league and averaged 63 for that season. Overall T20 avg is 40.8. 5 centuries in that. In T20I only avg 15 so far.

I don't like it how my ODI avg is included in my List A avg.

My List A avg is 40.3. 12 centuries in that.

ODI Avg is 18.2 (It's a big step up in difficulty). Very tough. HS 65.

First Class Avg is 37.6 with 16 centuries and am not far off playing English County.

I've now managed 5 seasons in career mode. Loving it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just entering my 8th season in career mode. Am now 23yrs old. Love batting at 4 in my career.

First class avg is 45 and just been selected for first test match against the Pakis at Lahore.

I made in 1st inngs 50 off 91 balls and 2nd inngs 75 off 113. Had a few plays and misses and the occasional nick just short of gully. But overall played very well.

You have to really concentrate. It's heaps of fun.

My T20 avg is flying too at 44.3 overall and avg of 20 in international T20's.

Latest posts