What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Predicted Wooden Spooners

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If the Bye was a team even they would beat the Dragons the way they are going. If Not Saints would win by a field goal in golden point - extra time.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Shit forwards, shit backs, shit halves, shit juniors and shit fans. Enjoy the spoon @God-King Dean

raw

Great work. Would fish this river again.

Bench
I will bet my left one that we don't get the spoon. I would bet the right one but I lost that when I bet that Mary would get the boot after last season

Gareth67

First Grade
I will bet my left one that we don't get the spoon. I would bet the right one but I lost that when I bet that Mary would get the boot after last season

Mate , classic lol

Back to the post , I agree with others whom have said that we ' have the cattle ' this year . The forward pack looks far more menacing , both in size and aggression . We have backs who are capable of doing their jobs , but at this stage the line-up still needs to be sorted , the quicker the better .

The halves need to be mobile , hopefully with the inclusion of those , that will have the ability to have the opposition second-guessing itself . The main concern is that should they decide to go with youth , that the selectors (?) perserveer with them . Give them and the rest of the team the opportunity to build some type of co-ordination between themselves .

All in all , the Dragons can make a better showing than they did last year , but only if they have a proper game plan , and the coach allows them top play with more freedom .

Last edited:
Reactions: Qdf

Latest posts