What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastwood signs with Canterbury Bankstown for 3 years :D

Doga

Juniors
Do you think Eastwood and Pritchard will work in the same side , i think they will both want to start and it could cause problems if one isnt getting enough minutes , I prefer Eastwood and i like Halatau coming off the bench . Play him like he played for the Tigers at the back of 05 where they let him get into dummy half ansd get them on the front foot.

I dont know im just not sold on Pritchard , the difference between his best and worst is too far apart

Pritchard has been urging the Dogs to re-sign the Beast. I daresay that is one of the reasons Pritchard signed as they are very good mates. They will work very well.

blake1979

Juniors
Pritchard has been urging the Dogs to re-sign the Beast. I daresay that is one of the reasons Pritchard signed as they are very good mates. They will work very well.

Well that put me in my place i didnt realise they were good mates lol

rhino2009

Juniors
Well it's finally been confirmed that Eastwood has joined the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal. I hope and believe he will do a great job for you. Any idea of the transfer fee Leeds got and I assume we are not now getting a Bulldogs player in a swap deal? Any news of the Rhinos getting anybody else from the NRL?

Doga

Juniors
We are giving you Gary Warburton, Heka Nanai, Tim Winitana and a lifetime supply of Twisties

Bulldog Force

Referee
Really? First I have heard of that. Care to expand on that? In PM if need be!!
He's one of the bitter ones Doga. I dare say he wouldn't have sent you a PM. SBW and Mason are the only ones who come to mind that were on that kind of money.

Gigolo

Juniors
Getting rid of Warbutton is worth $500k alone, guys a ratbag with a sh*thouse attitude.

That's rubbish, the guy might be an average player but if anything he has a great attitude as he has managed to get to first grade with limited talent.

The guy has a crack and does his best, we know there are better options but he doesn't deserve to be dissed like that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think Gary's the best player by any means but he's an honest hard worker, credit where it's due. Piss off Baron.

MatthewA

Juniors
Warburton shouldn't be any where near the side next year. Would struggle to make my top 20.

But he is a hard worker, I'll give him that.

Packy

Bench
Warburton offers more than most would care to admit imo. Decent defender, decent size, runs a decent line, good fitness. If he works on his hands a little and gets someone other than Kimmorley throwing balls to his outside in runs I think he will really prosper.

Defs top 25 I reckon.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Handy backup. Experience over the last two years will prove invaluable IMO