What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fafita considers quitting NRL

No quotes. Probably just his management trying to (rightfully) stir some shit up in the press.

That said, the big boy is going to need careful management over the off-season.

Lurkingshark

Juniors
They would write that. 3 days after a Grand Final win he has now wallowing in the depths of depression and has thrown his toys outta the cot. Would be more unusual if they didn't write this crap. Stirring the pot by talentless hacks.

NrlVader

Juniors
Andrew has achieved more than most.

Premiership winner, Premiership winning try.
Australian Rep
Origin Rep
City/Country Rep

French Rugby would be a nice change for him and young family.

Big money too.

Soak in the culture. Eat croissants and cheese.

He'll be treated like a hero there.

Walk away I say.

millersnose

Post Whore
A shot across the nrl bow

I would expect them to be on the phone to Fifita this morning explaining they had tondo this for of reasons and he will be first selected in next squad

Generalzod

Immortal
Trial by Paul Kent I hope their satisfied... Andrew Webster can get farked to...
I doubt the media would have cared if it had happended to some Mt Druit kid...

The thing that really gives me the shits in all this is that Fifita didn't make a big song and dance with this issue.

It was the bloody media going after Fifita. Paul merkin had already said his piece but couldn't resist in dedicating another article denigrating Andrew.

And they wonder why journos are hated.

Generalzod

Immortal
The thing that really gives me the shits in all this is that Fifita didn't make a big song and dance with this issue.

It was the bloody media going after Fifita. Paul merkin had already said his piece but couldn't resist in dedicating another article denigrating Andrew.

And they wonder why journos are hated.
What do these farkers like Kent want ? If anything happens to the bloke the blame will squarely on that MF kent.

McLovin

Staff member
Fairfax Media doing work... An Article not worth the paper it's written on...

Feej

First Grade
I seriously hope some of the more senior players and management are keeping an eye on him and giving him the support he needs. Forget footy, his own well being is paramount.

Arnold

Juniors
Imagine the fallout if he did the unthinkable.

Apart from the Hero's on here who would say that it's a good result the NRL and media would have some serious issues to answer to.

Generalzod

Immortal
What's funny is that Thurston agrees with Fafita's ban, this moral crusader anyone remember Coffs Harbour.

Feej

First Grade
What's funny is that Thurston agrees with Fafita's ban, this moral crusader anyone remember Coffs Harbour.
59787_dc556f5fbe892feb84ae4c1e9a71b6b2.jpg

Latest posts