What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita - great story

f**k me he's a big game player.

I don't think he's been at his best this year, although he's been good.

Tonight he showed how good he is...in the best company! Easily his best game this year, against the best players.

First thing Flanno should say to the team when they get back together again?

When Fifita gets the ball whoever is near him trail him because so many times he's going to get an arm free and made space because three guys are hanging off him.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Tonight he showed how good he is...in the best company! Easily his best game this year, against the best players.

Geez you're hard to please, I thought he's gone up a notch (if thats possible) this year. f**king wrecking ball with Beetson like skills.

First thing Flanno should say to the team when they get back together again?

When Fifita gets the ball whoever is near him trail him because so many times he's going to get an arm free and made space because three guys are hanging off him.
Why does he need to get them back together. Get on the phone, make the 1 call to the one player, that should be doing it, every touch. A LA Teddy.

SharkShocked

Bench
everyone was too busy jizzing over the bust and offload to notice that.
in any case

follow the great man

Yep - same way Chad did recently.... our halves have been following him. Yes Holmes should also be up looking for the offloads no excuses.

But f**k it's funny some of the comments from people in here, must be 6 cans deep before the game starts.

Quigs

Immortal
Did youse note during the commentary (I think it was after Fifita scored his 65metre try) when Rabs said how good it was that Fifita was doing a lot of work away from the league including a diploma of mental health, (or some course which Rabs noted)

lolesi

First Grade
Everyone loves a winner quigs my learned friend.

So much easier to appreciate something normally deemed controversial when successful and once everyone is finished with the public slinging of horseshitttt

jc155776

Coach
High tackle against NSW. People rush in. Fifita is the one dragging his own players away telling them to get on with it and keep focused.

Little things like that show his mindset changing. Becoming more focussed and better as a result.

Actually Tedesco was there, right on his outside shoulder, drawing the defence. he was there everytime Fafita had the ball. In fact, he was there nearly anytime anybody had the ball. IT was like there were 3 Tedescos.
What a player.

Dragons 09

Juniors

Up until now, I don't think he knew just how good he is. However, I think the penny has just started to drop with him that if he wants to turn it on, there's not another forward in the game that can match it with him. Scary thing is, there's still improvement left. Wanna sell him?:D

Surely

Post Whore
Actually Tedesco was there, right on his outside shoulder, drawing the defence. he was there everytime Fafita had the ball. In fact, he was there nearly anytime anybody had the ball. IT was like there were 3 Tedescos.
What a player.

have a look at maloneys try, the head on shot see if you can spot teddy

not saying he didn't have a great game, just that you have two sets of standards.

Up until now, I don't think he knew just how good he is. However, I think the penny has just started to drop with him that if he wants to turn it on, there's not another forward in the game that can match it with him. Scary thing is, there's still improvement left. Wanna sell him?:D

Ummm No.

Don't worry you've got Paul Vaughan.

Second best prop going around at the moment.

If only Daley had paired him up with Fifita in Origin.

It would've been like pins getting scattered at a Bowling alley last night.