What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita - great story

Have a look at the defense coming across onto Colossas & TED. nearly half of the team. I reckon set play.

Attachments

• ted.jpg
    ted.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 10

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Will be picked, just to piss reefy off.....

Still behind Slater, will be a winger...With Waynes love child.

No Matt Scott, we win.

gUt

Coach
Great game from one of my favourite players.

Anyone care to speculate why D. Fifita is nowhere near his identical twin's standards? I hear he's doing well in england but still...

coolumsharkie

Referee
After the big whinge from all and sundry up here, as you would have witnessed too Mr A, Slater will definitely be playing SOO2.

Can't find room for Holmes atm. Especially now the my friend Dane was probably Qld's best back.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Anyone care to speculate why D. Fifita is nowhere near his identical twin's standards? I hear he's doing well in england but still...

I know, pains me it does.

He was touted better than his brother back in the U20's. Andrew just has that x factor, that comes along once in a decade or longer. David couldn't crack FG had a whinge, broke his contract and headed to England. Says alot.

After the big whinge from all and sundry up here, as you would have witnessed too Mr A, Slater will definitely be playing SOO2.

Can't find room for Holmes atm. Especially now the my friend Dane was probably Qld's best back.
Drop O'Neil, Gagai to centre. Then it comes down to Oates and Holmes. Boyd will be one winger with Slater at the back

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

Sadly less discipline.... But I want him back.....Just coming into their prime, age does means things....blokes learn and shyte.

Quigs

Immortal
D Fif will gain a lot of experience playing in the Old Dart. He will be a handy pick up eventually.

Latest posts