What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finals week 2 - Eels v cowboys

I should have specified, it is terrible from Parramatta to drive there and park and then know you will have around 1-2 hours to fight the car park after the game.

I refuse to use public transport because it is terrible and cramped and full of wankers and not convenient for me at all. Being on a train after the game and heading my way is full of junkies and violent merkins.

I like the actual stadium, just not any of the ways to get in and out. The saving grace is it's a Saturday night.
If you ever go to a night match @ Allianz/SCG, or even a gig @ The Horden, go and park in the car park at Fox Studios. There is a heap of spots reserved on the ground floor for a car wash set up that closes at 4. For some reason no one uses these spots at night. I've parked there probably a half dozen times over the past few years and never had an issue. Only dont tell any merkin, we dont want every man and their dog in there.

Djay

Juniors
I reckon there will be about 25-30k this weekend.

Should we win expect the bandwagon to be packed to the rafters at Allianz the week after.

Anything close to replicating the prelim in 09 will do me just fine, what a memorable night that was.

Avenger

Immortal
So the membership email with a password that I received that I later used to purchase my tickets entitled us to what exactly? Priority or discount?

Gronk

Staff member
1. Will Smith

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva’a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Daniel Alvaro

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma’u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Beau Scott (c)

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Siosaia Vave

17. Suaia Matagi

18. Kaysa Pritchard

19. Peni Terepo

20. David Gower

21. Josh Hoffman

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/09/12/team_list_eels_v_cow.html

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
You would almost say bevan won't play again this year.

Win this week it would be a gamble to throw him into a prelim having not played in 6 weeks with a hamstring that is obivously not good if he isn't right by now Considering he didn't tear it

Gronk

Staff member
You would almost say bevan won't play again this year.

Win this week it would be a gamble to throw him into a prelim having not played in 6 weeks with a hamstring that is obivously not good if he isn't right by now Considering he didn't tear it

One thing you don't want is to aggravate the hammy further. IIRC Tahu spent way too much time on the sideline after returning early and turning a twinge into a chronic problem.

EXCLUSIVE: INJURED Waratah Timana Tahu says he must learn to run again and visit a biomechanist to fix the chronic hamstring injuries threatening his career.
Speaking exclusively with The Sunday Mail, Tahu denied being at loggerheads with Waratahs medical staff and defended himself against critics who have labelled the NSW flyer injury-prone following his latest setback.

Tahu's $2 million move to rugby has been buffeted by controversy, with the former league star said to be privately concerned by a Waratahs fitness program pushing his fragile hamstrings to breaking point.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t/news-story/aeb30331cf39351f28232bd768829c1e

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
One thing you don't want is to aggravate the hammy further. IIRC Tahu spent way too much time on the sideline after returning early and turning a twinge into a chronic problem.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...t/news-story/aeb30331cf39351f28232bd768829c1e

Yeah well he lasted what 25 mins in his 1st game back. So bringing him back early the 1st time has backfired really.

Throw in fact that BA hasn't named him in the 21 today. Means he isn't close yet. Otherwise they would have given him to friday to prove his fitness otherwise

Stevie

Bench
I have to say, I like the new team naming rules. It means as a fan you can be sure certain players wont get rushed in last minute etc. They did good there, and yes, that's about all they did.

lingard

Coach
We had our 3rd choice fullback and 3rd choice dummy half and we went within a merkin hair of knocking off the Storm at home.

That first half was as good as the team can play, it's a testament to BA and the team and culture he is building at the club.

And without Tepai in the second half (ie: one man down).

Latest posts