What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

Alintheeast

Juniors
We've done the same thing in the past, eg. Civenoceva and Tamou

A true leader is a leader regardless of where they learnt their trade. And when you're trying to break the cycle of mediocrity you want the outside influencers to be the ones showing the way.

Probably the best decision Ciraldo has made since he went to the Dogs to be honest.
Always remember Parra had best team late 1970s couldn’t close the deal then they brought Steve Edge from Dragons and 3 straight premierships. Leadership is the difference.

hindy111

Post Whore
Which ex Panther would like back most?

At Parra in the 17 there is

Hopgood
Sivo
Hands
Bryce
R.C.G

Bar RCG all come very cheap. I think most have done ok. Hands I predict will have a good season.

Glad to see Waqa gone. What a dud he was. Looked so talented early on.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Hopgood
Sivo
Hands
Bryce
R.C.G

Bar RCG all come very cheap. I think most have done ok. Hands I predict will have a good season.

None

Iamback

Coach

Hopgood
Sivo
Hands
Bryce
R.C.G

None would make our 17

mxlegend99

Referee

Hopgood
Sivo
Hands
Bryce
R.C.G

Waqa was a dud for Eels. But when you’ve replaced him with Morgan Harper I wouldn’t be so quick to celebrate.

MrBlack

Juniors

Hopgood
Sivo
Hands
Bryce
R.C.G

Hopgood is the only one from that list that makes our top 17 (but not top 13)

soc123_au

Staff member
RCG would make our bench for sure. There is a bit of hate clouding things due to the way he left I'd say.

Of the list I'd have Cartwright back at the right price. I wouldn't have him in the 17, but it would be interesting to see if he could force his way in. He is capable of bringing something different when he is on.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Crighton is going to be interesting at the Dogs. He finished last year on fire but the first half of the season was a little average. Does he kick on or go backwards?
I still think 850k for a centre is silly.