What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports NRL shows for 2016

DiegoNT

First Grade
Both Benji Marshall and Mick Ennis would pick the 9s to go before the Allstars game

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Both Benji Marshall and Mick Ennis would pick the 9s to go before the Allstars game

Why is it rugby league always looks to shoot itself in the foot. Why remove any event that is proving itself a success. If anything the regular season being reduced to 22 games over say 24 weeks is the only thing that should be touched.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Why is it rugby league always looks to shoot itself in the foot. Why remove any event that is proving itself a success. If anything the regular season being reduced to 22 games over say 24 weeks is the only thing that should be touched.

I love both and would like to keeo both. But a lot in here are against the all stars game, some even wanting it gone in favour of more emphasis on the 9s. To have 2 of our senior players favour all stars over 9s shows how much the all star game means to game in general

POPEYE

Coach
Saw a headline about Nine asking 'why would you pay for League when you can get the best coverage free'. Aside from the fact Fox has the best coverage of League they also have the best coverage of Sport in general, 'why pay to watch the most and then watch the least' should be the question

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Wait...you don't want to see the Broncos every Friday night? Why weren't we informed of this?

isaiah

Bench
Yesterday I saw Fletcher hindy tallis and Matt John's name their best forwards before the rabbits game. None named any from Broncos and cowboys. Epic fail.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Yesterday I saw Fletcher hindy tallis and Matt John's name their best forwards before the rabbits game. None named any from Broncos and cowboys. Epic fail.
It was only a top 3 - James Graham, Sam Burgess & Jesse Bromwich were the common selections & quite a few people would agree with these. Cameron Smith & Matt Scott would be my other 2 if naming a top 5 - but that's OT.

bobmar28

Bench
I love both and would like to keeo both. But a lot in here are against the all stars game, some even wanting it gone in favour of more emphasis on the 9s. To have 2 of our senior players favour all stars over 9s shows how much the all star game means to game in general

Not to mention the ratings. The All Stars is a great season opener.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Paul Kent had no idea what teams were in the 4 Nations this year lol Mascord would have more luck speaking to a brick wall

no name

Coach
Paul Kent had no idea what teams were in the 4 Nations this year lol Mascord would have more luck speaking to a brick wall

Peter Badel claimed that the Cowboys poached Thurston 14 years ago.
Research doesn't seem to matter to these scrubs.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
NRL360 needs to go back to one show per week. 3 days a week of Kent/Ikin is way too much. It just feels like a rerun of the same boring show 3 times over.

Incorrect

Coach
NRL360 needs to go back to one show per week. 3 days a week of Kent/Ikin is way too much. It just feels like a rerun of the same boring show 3 times over.

Or take it back to half an hour a night only... They could call it NRL180. The 180 would be representative of Kent's changes in opinion depending on what agenda his News Ltd overlords are forcing him to push week to week, month to month etc etc

PARRA_FAN

Coach

This is actually the segment I like watching. Mascord loves to spread the game outside of the big 3 and its good to keep us updated on events around the world.

Unfortunately we still have the ignorant types like Kent who continually put down the International game, however regarding the Radradra eligibility he did say that perhaps he should play for Fiji for the sake of the International game and maybe RL should be the one sport to increase the residency rule to more than 3 years.

bileduct

Coach
What do you think is going to happen when they launch the NRL channel next year?

The entire coverage of the NRL suffers from the same issue of repetitive content. NRL360 just keeps running with the same format and rotation of guests, the pre and post game shows are becoming inundated with Fletcher and Hindmarsh nonsense. Matthew Johns.

I'd really like to see another show like NRL Tactics that actually breaks down the plays used by each team, shows how they work, etc.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
you would assume seeing this year was a last minute thing next year, they will throw a shot load more money at the magazine shows... to support the foxnrl ...

but comments are correct im getting sick of gaz, bill moore, etc on rotation

Latest posts