What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Green River Eel

Juniors
Good luck to the Raiders tonight, i will be here to face the music win, lose or draw, here to congratulate you raiders fans if you beat us, all the best of luck in Darwin in a few hours time.

GO THE EELS.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Thanks for coming Raiders fans, you played a good game, well done, but sadly it just wasnt good enough to topple the might of the great Parramatta Eels.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Thanks for coming Raiders fans, you played a good game, well done, but sadly it just wasnt good enough to topple the might of the great Parramatta Eels.

Thank f**k u don't post on eels site u are such am massive ass clown, feel for poor raiders friend having to deal with this idiot.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Why, did we expect to win or something? I'm actually pleased with the effort, especially in defence.

I noticed that you're still avoiding "The Coach Needs to Walk Away" thread. Is that because you made a monumental d*ck of yourself? But you do like to go into hiding don't you. Gutless.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Raiders were courageous tonight and we were extremely lucky to win.

Tbh the difference was we have the luxury of having a genuine freak in Hayne and the Raiders don't. He was the difference.

But the Raiders' attitude last night was outstanding IMO. I hate Stuart as much as everyone else, but he did a good job preparing the Raiders for this match.

Green River Eel

Juniors
How about having a bit of respect and keeping your derp out of the Canberra forum?
AG if it wasnt for me this forum wouldnt have a thread in it, tumbleweeds, i wrote the only off season blog, which is now the biggest raiders LU thread in history, no raiders fans would even bother to post here, your welcome.

bileduct

Coach
AG if it wasnt for me this forum wouldnt have a thread in it, tumbleweeds, i wrote the only off season blog, which is now the biggest raiders LU thread in history, no raiders fans would even bother to post here, your welcome.
Wow, can I have your autograph sir?

Green River Eel

Juniors
Wow, can I have your autograph sir?

Bileduct mate, just run us through the moment you realised RS was a shit coach, i see you have now realised that because of your posts over on the GH, run me through the moment mate, LOL
When did you have the lightbulb moment lol :lol:

To be fair, the raiders did play well last night. Your defence was outstanding, parra through a lot your way and you guys repelled it.
Now with that being said, at no stage was I worried that parra would lose the game. It was just a matter of when in the game would the raiders give up.

It seems the 70 minute mark was the answer. Should be a good rematch in Canberra.

PS: Bileduct is a douchbag.

blaza88z

Coach
Bileduct mate, just run us through the moment you realised RS was a shit coach, i see you have now realised that because of your posts over on the GH, run me through the moment mate, LOL
When did you have the lightbulb moment lol :lol:

you're a deadset disgrace and an embarrassment to the rest of the Parramatta supporters on this forum

we all know he has a bad record, we all know Parramatta has won 2 consecutive wooden spoons and you love a scapegoat but it's time to let it go, there's no reason to kick Canberra fans while they're down and rub it in. You should be thanking your lucky stars that the Canberra forum isn't as active as other clubs' forums otherwise each and every one of your posts would have been shoved into a troll section