What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Chads Cows

DJDL

Bench
I wouldn’t say nowhere near. Have you ever seen Kennedy pull off a tackle like Tracey’s on cotter? I didn’t like Tracey on the wing or in the centres but he’s having a good crack at the back

Agreed on the defensive side of things.
He's pulled off a couple of great try savers the past few weeks.

It's more his work with the ball I'm talking about.
Yes he runs a lot, but I feel the attack looks very clunky with him out there and things seem to break down around him, or opportunities go missing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Connor has shown his value to this team.

Will and Tricky have a deep understanding of each other and form a great combination.

Will straight back if fit, I always worry about hamstrings.

Connor to bench, Moylan to France.

carinashark

First Grade
Agreed on the defensive side of things.
He's pulled off a couple of great try savers the past few weeks.

It's more his work with the ball I'm talking about.
Yes he runs a lot, but I feel the attack looks very clunky with him out there and things seem to break down around him, or opportunities go missing.
So true .Tracy has changed things for the team just by being a different style of player. Not a better player than than Buba just different. I disagree about the attack being clunky and we are in a period of transition. This will look better every week.

carinashark

First Grade
I think we learned a good lesson playing the Panthers . The amount of punishment our defence took was amazing. I feel we have reached another level in defensive commitment. Wade has rediscovered his ‘Wado’! The team is on fire.

ragzouken

Juniors
I wouldn’t say nowhere near. Have you ever seen Kennedy pull off a tackle like Tracey’s on cotter? I didn’t like Tracey on the wing or in the centres but he’s having a good crack at the back
Don’t think that play happens with will at the back because the ball doesn’t bounce

Stake Removed

First Grade
So true .Tracy has changed things for the team just by being a different style of player. Not a better player than than Buba just different. I disagree about the attack being clunky and we are in a period of transition. This will look better every week.
What he does when gets the ball moves so fast, where will glides.
At the moment the Tracy style is what is needed.
What though I fear at end of year how do we keep him tes under contract but Kennedy will be back.
There might be option with Connor player swap for someone we need in the pack.
Maybe Connor for Klemmer

R-15-3

Bench
Having Tracey floating around the ruck and Tricky another option has changed how teams will now have to defend. The extreme rush up on Nicho won’t

Special K

Coach
Had a great night at the yacht club watching this with some fellow desperados. Highly recommend as it was totally empty besides a few blokes cheering the Sharkies on.

Sharks really dug in. I see some Toby hate but I just saw his stats and they look great despite him looking rooted all game. Wade is back!

Chimp

Bench
I think they’re flogging Toby to get him fit. It’s the only way really.
What was also interesting, JT did a piece in the sheds for channel 9 post-game and he talked to Toby, Toby talked about how much his toe was hurting and the injections he’s having to have - that would tell me that the injury is still there, and no doubt impacting his ability to train - which would explain his reduced fitness levels.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Haha I meant also from last year not a prediction. Was a big step up from everyone, defence was outstanding, everyone was focussed, methodical set plays, get us over the advantage line and everything takes care of itself.

Always been a CT (no) fan, every game he has played this year has been quality. Must be the most unluckiest fringe FG in the game I reckon. Now we have a dilemma, Moyzah, Tracey ... Finals. aahh

Wade Graham I heart you xx
Great summary - couldn’t put it any better myself, so I won’t.
I took sleep after the first 10 mins of the game as I could only see a QLD stitch up. Just finished watching the game and it was a really solid effort. No flash, no bullshit, just solid D and getting the simple stuff right.
Well done coach

Quigs

Immortal
It's funny Zod. I've been saying that he offers SFA to my many Cows friends up here from the day they signed him.

When we discuss the Chadley now, they just nod and agree.

And how many more years? Two isn't it.

It's funny Zod. I've been saying that he offers SFA to my many Cows friends up here from the day they signed him.

When we discuss the Chadley now, they just nod and agree.

And how many more years? Two isn't it.
Just next year.
The Cowboys are/were Chad's 'Allan Bond'

shadowboxer

First Grade
The cowboys competed well for most part and like the titans, completed well. Just let down by the little things, like Chad. The pressure they piling on before half time, only for the Beer Baron to put the ball down cold was standard.