What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Chads Cows

He's more of a Edwards type fullback, than Will.
It's forced us to change our attack, which maybe isn't a bad thing as teams seemed to have been able to read what we were doing a lot easier than last year.
Probes the line more with subtle changes of direction and commitment to his run.
Sweep plays are great with will but can become a bit predictable.
I like what CT is doing atm.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I mentioned to old mate during the first half. Did a few of our blokes have the flu or something.

To me BHU looked more gassed and a lot quicker than Tobes. At one stage they had a close up of Nicko when he was away from the ball and he looked like he was coughing up half a pack of bad durries.

Interesting to find out.

I mentioned to old mate during the first half. Did a few of our blokes have the flu or something.

To me BHU looked more gassed and a lot quicker than Tobes. At one stage they had a close up of Nicko when he was away from the ball and he looked like he was coughing up half a pack of bad durries.

Interesting to find out.
89% humidity can do that.

Quigs

Immortal
I know I won't be needing any drugs tonight. I am off to bed, a bumbling pensioner encased in a burnt out carcass, but I shall be entering the world of darkness with a broad smile and the anticipation of knowing that tomorrow is going to be just a wonderful day.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Best win this season and maybe the last also.
Haha I meant also from last year not a prediction. Was a big step up from everyone, defence was outstanding, everyone was focussed, methodical set plays, get us over the advantage line and everything takes care of itself.

Always been a CT (no) fan, every game he has played this year has been quality. Must be the most unluckiest fringe FG in the game I reckon. Now we have a dilemma, Moyzah, Tracey ... Finals. aahh

Wade Graham I heart you xx

I been watching him real close. He was gassed at 17 minutes.
I am with you it's say every game and then there is the mistake and he gets subbed.
I would love the ability to just watch him and see what he does, I can't understand why gassed so fast

DJDL

Bench
I reckon there's merit in Frenzy's theory of Fitz giving the big guys more minutes to get miles into their legs leading into the semis.

Toby, Royce and BHU have all had extended time off this year and need to get their fitness up.
Toby looks to be getting there, as does Royce.

But BHU still seems way off for me.
44 minutes for 61 metres and 26 tackles is not a lot of output, and he looked gassed for the most part.
He'd be the one I'd be looking to put down a level if Frenzy's hypothetical of Dale being available came to pass.

Those last 3 wins I have noticed a few changes, we could always score points, but it's if Fitz has said run the ball first offload will come, we would fall into trick going sideways first.

Trindall kicking game, he should be only one kicking from inside our half.

Ramien he has improved he has simplified his game and it works.

Katoa runs ands and bumps it is causing defence to keep shifting.

Hynes less is better, we are seeing it.

Hunt now with him Fitz has figured it out get him on around 10 before half time to 10 after that way you can get 20-25, he can't do that in one go and be effective.

Straight running.

Still need to work on a few things Toby and his time in field, if we had extra forward on bench it could be fixed.

Bench still a issue with Moylan.

I would prefer we stick with Tracey fullback rest of season Will never comes back from injury guns blazing

DJDL

Bench
We have three forwards on the bench already.

Agreed on Moylan though.

WK is out for the year, so your last point is redundant.

Craigshark

First Grade
Don't let the numbers fool you.
Tracey's nowhere near as effective as WK.

I wouldn’t say nowhere near. Have you ever seen Kennedy pull off a tackle like Tracey’s on cotter? I didn’t like Tracey on the wing or in the centres but he’s having a good crack at the back