What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Chads Cows

shadowboxer

First Grade
I have tried to erase that Saturday night semi final bust from my memory. Alas it is still a blur… regardless plenty of flogs in that side other than Chad who are equally flop worthy

ragzouken

Juniors
Having Tracey floating around the ruck and Tricky another option has changed how teams will now have to defend. The extreme rush up on Nicho won’t
Yeah Connor is better for us I think with playing in the grind and abit tougher, wills skill set is abit more silky and there’s less time for our attack to get into shape in the big games

Frenzy.

Immortal
Even the way he walks around with his arms just slightly ‘out’ and the way he talks to his teammates and the ref, it is just so TRY-HARD…

It’s like, “I’m a vewy important wugby weague pwayer, y’know…”
Is he Bugs Bunny?

Well, if he's not, he is now

bluefox68

Staff member
FMD. ~26 months since Chad moved on and we're still talking about him.
He's gone.
He sucks.
Who cares?
Maybe it’s the fear that he might one day come back to the club, so we have to maintain the rage…

DJDL

Bench
Maybe it’s the fear that he might one day come back to the club, so we have to maintain the rage…

I think we should adopt the same Beeteljuice policy with him as we did with Luai when rumours surfaced we might be chasing him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chad his kicking game is not NRL standard, he's from 30 metres out he may put a decent kick in, but that's it from inside his own half cannon fodder