What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Aragorn

First Grade
...except for, like, when Cersei blew up the Sept of Baelor, taking out the entire Tyrell Family, the High Sparrow and several members of the Small Council...

They were all bad guys though? i was like good riddance to them. Including King Tommen.

Aragorn

First Grade
I have to admit the line between good and bad between these characters is somewhat blurred.

The starks are definitely the good guys here. Without Dany the dragons would run a muck. Samuel Tarley a clear good guy. Everyone else its grey matter.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Greyworm's worm must have grown back, strange things do happen on GoT, I mean flying dragons ffs

Danish

Referee
Interesting Ep. I never thought after the finale to last season that there was any way they could drag out Cersei vs Dany in any realistic way, but hats off to the writers, tthey are really making it work.

Cersei's method of disposing of the sand snakes was cold blooded, and f**king awesome. I'm warming to her side against Dany tbh.

i look forward to how shocked Dany is going to be when one of her beloved Dragon ex machina's cops a bolt through the skull.

Parra Pride

Coach
Interesting Ep. I never thought after the finale to last season that there was any way they could drag out Cersei vs Dany in any realistic way, but hats off to the writers, tthey are really making it work.

Cersei's method of disposing of the sand snakes was cold blooded, and f**king awesome. I'm warming to her side against Dany tbh.

i look forward to how shocked Dany is going to be when one of her beloved Dragon ex machina's cops a bolt through the skull.

It's probably going to happen because it is Game of Thrones and all, but aiming down a dragon with one of those things surely has to be a bitch to pull off.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Bran is such a creep lord.

Mondays are action packed with got and rick and morty

Euron was great again. Theon what a twat

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Olenna Tyrell, your incredible scheming and shit stirring will be missed.

I've yet to see one episode of this show in 7 seasons where I walked away thinking "that was bad/boring". They've brought TV back to life again, if only for a short stint. Will be keeping a close eye on what Benioff and Weiss will be doing next

LESStar58

Referee
"gIVE ME 10 GOOD men and i'll impregnate the bitch"

Fknlol.

That scene in the dungeon was some cold, cold shit.

Shorty

Staff member
Dany and Jon have quite a bit of chemistry, I hope they're just good mates at the end lol.
I suspect Yara isn't done with after all (too many close ups of how p*ssed she is).
That's definitely a book deviation.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finally caught up and binged the first 3 episodes today.

Loving Euron, finger up the bum frigging hilarious!!

So much has happened in the first 3 episodes, Sandsnakes and Tyrells already have been taken out and Dany's hand Tyrion has been shown up twice by his siblings.

Olenna went out like a champ, even had one night shot at Cersi on the way.

It's the best show on TV by a country mile.

Vozzy

Juniors
Interesting when Jorah Mormont comes back seeing Jon snow getting it on with Danny as well as having the valerian sword that was meant for him.

Also the more people to die south of the wall are they going to be part of the undead army because it's not the targareans you need to convince the walkers are coming it's the Lannisters.