What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graham

carinashark

First Grade
Graham,It's his running style I dislike. He seems never to break the line or offload much. When he first came to us from Penriff he could shred a defence out wide and find a runner but over the years this has been watered down. With his size and strength he should be able to do more. Souths
Bird , another player we have 'watered' down. Now guaranteed to take the safe or wrong option. What happened to the combination plays with Lewis, short kicks? Parra.
Give Chad, Maloney,Brainly,Fifi,Holmsy, millions! An avalanche of Trophies.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is where having a benefit on juniors coming through can fill some of the void, we must not pay overs for people to stay

taipan

Referee
Now for the Bird's the word.Then Townsend.After that some pension off,some retain.
I've got my doubts on Lee as a winger.

carinashark

First Grade
Wado is a great lane runner, it's just the changing of lanes. But he has signed so I love him more. I do think he would be a a good captain as well.

Graham,It's his running style I dislike. He seems never to break the line or offload much. When he first came to us from Penriff he could shred a defence out wide and find a runner but over the years this has been watered down. With his size and strength he should be able to do more. Souths
Bird , another player we have 'watered' down. Now guaranteed to take the safe or wrong option. What happened to the combination plays with Lewis, short kicks? Parra.
Give Chad, Maloney,Brainly,Fifi,Holmsy, millions! An avalanche of Trophies.

Sometimes I swear we are watching different players. Those "watered down" players won the damn comp last year. What more do you want?

Eion

First Grade
Well done all! Wadeo was a bit quiet in 2015, but showed his class last year. I like him for captain too, seems to have his head screwed on.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Graham also adds to our kicking game, he takes pressure off the halves.

Question is Luke Lewis going around again in 2018

wibble

Bench
I thought he was very good again tonight. He is very dangerous, and adds a lot of versatility to our attack.

Glad we have him for two more years. I think, with his rep career just starting, sticking with us is also a solid decision for him, even if he could get a little more at Newcastle.

We should just put a photo of Kade Snowden in the rooms at Shark Park to remind players that it is not just about money when you are just reaching the top of your game...