What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey sullyfan

LocalDarby

Juniors
hahaha f**k i heard sullivan GAVE us the game with his butter laced hands made from wet soap. that grease coated f**k was a god send today.

wittyfan

Referee
Pfft. Dragons were far from impressive. Not good enough for a "benchmark" team. :lol:

If Kimmorley and Peachey had played it would have been a comfortable Sharks win.

hotsnow

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Pfft. Dragons were far from impressive. Not good enough for a "benchmark" team. :lol:

If Kimmorley and Peachey had played it would have been a comfortable Sharks win.
:lol: :lol:

But yes, dragons played sh!t - but for once they won when they played that way.

grouch

First Grade
sullyfan said:
Laugh it up, then look at the scoreboard - he who laughs last... etc.

I'll see your lame Kimberley and past-it-Peachey and raise you Gasnier, Thompson, Poore and Bailey. You're a loser in any language, sullyfan.

wittyfan

Referee
RedDragon said:
Just like Peach is happy at the Sharks :lol:

He's signed on for another year by his own will. Not forced to stay for another two years. :lol:

Dragon

Coach
Hmmmm, gotta love Mickey b and his 'harass women in bed' sig......kinda ironic given the avatar.

Wanker :lol:

cussy

Juniors
Come now sully.....you were happy enough to bag us through the week on this forum and talk up the sharkies chances, now take it and enjoy it you earned it!!!!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Mickey_b said:
yer im sure cant tackle Mark is very happy at the dragons roght now
:lol: Mark has the best defence out of every centre in the game, including the one thats in your team, whats his name again, vagana.

wittyfan

Referee
cussy said:
Come now sully.....you were happy enough to bag us through the week on this forum and talk up the sharkies chances, now take it and enjoy it you earned it!!!!

I'm only here on invite. :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
sullyfan said:

Surely said:
Yes great game Hampstead had a blinder .. should have got the nine MOM award !

So we are blaming injuries, and the ref. Not terribly original, and it also means that, in future, when we Dragons supporters utilise these excuses, neither of you can accuse us of 'whinging' - we only utilise them when they are warranted.

Surely

Post Whore
Hey I agreed you got screwed when u played the roosters, and unless u are blind you know the ref had a shocker..... althought the dropsy's was what really killed it for us.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Sullivan was a disgrace yesterday and handed the game on a platter to Saints, I lost count of the times he dropped the ball or took a poor option. He was out of his depth yesterday.

_Johnsy

Referee
Sullyfan

Come back next year, how does it feel to be owned in 2004 by the side you hate the most, bend over bubba :lol: :lol: :lol: