What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hogan Joins TNA

Big Pete

Referee
I think the fact WWE has opted to target 6-13 year olds instead of its original target audience is a part of the reason why people on the board are disillusioned with the product. The 'smart marks' aren't interested in buying John Cena shirts, Rey Mysterio masks, or watching Triple H and HBK clear house each and every single week.

You can't blame those of us who grew up on edgy product, heroes with some 'bad' in them, and feuds that really caught the attention for looking for and supporting an alternative.

Of course I don't object to others supporting TNA but when the support goes overboard I find it humerous and I enjoy discussing the merits of both sides of the argument.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
For those who are curious, TNA's rating jumped from 1.1 to 1.3 over in America, with it of course being the first week Hogan gets a mention on TNA programming. Will be interesting to see the ratings when he first actually appears on Impact.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
im watching tna now...lol the woman look better then the wwe blondes.

also tna feels like wcw! which is a good thing, I always thought wcw was awesome. NITRO!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I enjoy UFC, but it's not really the same thing no matter how much Vince McMahon wishes. It's like comparing soccer to Aussie Rules, except neither of them are gay.

Ridders

Coach
Meh UFC has it's moment's but I've seen too many sh*t matches were two guys spend the entire time grappling on the mat.

There is no doubt it's on the rise though.

Latest posts