What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

AILD

Bench
If it's half as good as step brothers it will be a laughathon.

i was thinking about seeing the new friday the 13th movie is it worth the bother??.

ill say two things about talladega nights

1) SHAKE N BAKE! ( you will get it when you watch it)

2) its f**king funny...typical stuff from both of them awesome funny.

i didnt think friday the 13th was that great really. it has some boobs and some kills in it... the boobs are decent but the kills are very "meh".

LESStar58

Referee
And what makes you think he is a dragons supporter??

Well, my given my recent experience with meat head St. George fans in this thread recently I've come to the conclusion that nobody is more vindictive about a loss to the Storm than Dragqueens fans. Given the recent invasion to the Storm forums by the likes of yourself and fullysicksoccafan I'd assume he was one of your flock. After all, Chook could be a nickname...but if he's a Roosters fan I'm sure he'll come in here bleating about our conduct after the Storm play them later in the season.

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee
Maybe. The only difference is that most of us have gotten over 2008 while you are still full of piss and wind about 1999!

LESStar58

Referee
Difference being you were absolutley thrashed last year compared to us getting arse raped by hollywood and the news gang.

Some people may compare getting arse raped to getting beat 40-0.

But you are very wrong i am well over "99" and i also believe karma is gonna bite you pack of mexican gremlins on the arse,

Then what the f**k are you still doing in here? You've been spouting the same bullsh*t 1000 different ways for the last 2 weeks! You could have fooled me if you claim to be over 1999!

Here you go 30yeardryspell...

Doctor%20offering%20a%20box%20of%20tissues.jpg

StormChaser

First Grade
as opposed to you showing off your rack in every post...

nobody likes a prick tease unless there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

I'd sooner staple my happy place shut than entertain thoughts of YOU.

Good to see you have a head as big as your tits.

get over yourself seriously.You carry on as if you are the overlord of the storm forum,What fun would a forum be without a difference of opinion this place was dead before this thread.

You are the biggest girl in this place!! Quit your wah wahing. You're BORING!!!

AILD

Bench
i will stab you in the neck....with...a knife.

nah seriously...we get your point...we are grubby we cheat blah blah blah...piss off now...you made it clear....and we beat your guys yet again...a week before our next clash come back in here trolling...untill then just admit your team lost to the better side on the night and get over it.

Latest posts