What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IF WOODS GOES , SO DOES KLEMMER ...........................

Frank Facer

First Grade
I too think that Leulia's best chance of becoming a regular first grader is at prop. I would like him to be moved their in the ISP right now for the rest of the season, to see if he has the makings of a prop. I can't see him pushing Sims or Frizell out right now from the second row. We also have the likes of Host and Ford as up and coming edge backrowers.

epDragon62

First Grade
That's the way, walk that operation off and get back to important things.

However, I don't think Luciano has the mentality to be a prop, not enough grunt in him, too lazy.
I may be wrong, I have been before, 1973 I believe it was?
No, no, I'm sure there have been many times in between. Perhaps your memory is misbehaving?

:D:p

Gareth67

First Grade
Well the doggies big signing Arron Woods has just put his name on a 4 year contract with those despicable Sharks and only just before the June 30th deadline .

I most certainly doubt that there was any truth to the threat that Klemmer would also leave if pretty boy Woods did , but it shall be interesting to see what else occurs at the dog - pound in the coming weeks .

What gets to me is how could a club be in such a hell of a mess , one that was (?) so finanically well set up , with a heathy third payment system in place etc. etc. Plus having the brains of the league running the place . Something is rotten in Denmark , I mean in Canterbury / Belmore , the dollars are quite simply not adding up to the correct value . Where is the chap who does the auditing of all clubs salary caps - on holiday ?

Last edited:
Well the doggies big signing Arron Woods has just put his name on a 3 year contract with those despicable Sharks and only just before the June 30th deadline .

I most certainly doubt that there was any truth to the threat that Klemmer would also leave if pretty boy Woods did , but it shall be interesting to see what else occurs at the dog - pound in the coming weeks .
650 a season, I’d imagine the Dogs are front up the other 450 of his 1.1 million deal he had with them, not a bad buy, still to much, but maybe he will go better at the sharks

Gareth67

First Grade
650 a season, I’d imagine the Dogs are front up the other 450 of his 1.1 million deal he had with them, not a bad buy, still to much, but maybe he will go better at the sharks

Yes agree B.G.Boots , he will go far better with Cronulla , they have imo a good buy , but yet again they are big dollars and for how long will the Bulldogs be paying their share of the money ?

Yes agree B.G.Boots , he will go far better with Cronulla , they have imo a good buy , but yet again they are big dollars and for how long will the Bulldogs be paying their share of the money ?

As far as I’m aware Woods has a 1.1 million a year contract and has to receive that money, what the split is over the three years between the Dogs and the Sharks I don’t know, but he has to get his contacted money.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
And now Foran is gone for the season. Oh the misery at the Dogs is a delight.

You should never kick someone while their down but l'm prepared to make and exception for the Doggies.
The tears ( of joy ) were welling up inside of me.

Looks like the Canterbury Kebabs are falling further into the mire ...........
* Woods now a Nulla Nark.
* Foran needs mending.
* Pay has been offered 6 months free access to McGregors Online School of Coaching volume 6.
* I here Stevie Price is inquiring about accommodation in the area.

With their playing roster in deep poo poo, I truly think they should send an SOS to Josh McCrone.:p

9iXd7xm.png

st penguin

Juniors
Agree all to that DQ, except having Morris back.
Morris spent force but regardless, costs way too much............ l still wouldn't take him back.
Got too much Dog in him now ............ wouldn't want to infect the squad, ha!
Old 'Mudguard' is doing the job at present.

You mean the same Morris who carved us up the middle last time we played?

But you’re right. He might have rabies

JDHD

Juniors
I too think that Leulia's best chance of becoming a regular first grader is at prop. I would like him to be moved their in the ISP right now for the rest of the season, to see if he has the makings of a prop. I can't see him pushing Sims or Frizell out right now from the second row. We also have the likes of Host and Ford as up and coming edge backrowers.

I know I can be a broken record but I love Host so much. He runs a great line, he’s got good leg speed, he’s aggressive and every time he plays he looks like a kid that’s been given the day off to play at a round robin comp, just having the time of his life.