What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had the power to curse one club

A curse on you....................

• Broncos

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Storm

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Roosters

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Souths

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Sharks

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Eels

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Manly

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Saints

• Other - Titans, Tigers, Warriors, Knights, Panthers, Raiders, Cowboys

• Total voters

AJB1102

First Grade
The Dragqueens...it's not even close. Well it kinda is, seeing as Parra, Sharks & Souths are only jus' above them on my favoured list. Total takeover of the Steelers is why I hate 'em. They could've merged with Cronulla. And then I'd still hate 'em jus' as much. But moreso cos it'd be two teams that deserve each other...

CronullaSharks_October3_2016.jpg

JD359

Juniors
I probably should've clarified...I hate Gallen & Fifita. I really hoped Gallen would never win a ring. Sucks that he has & Hindmarsh never did. Or even the Shark's fav son ET never did...Same reason most of my hate for the Dragqueens relates to Mundine when he played (Yes I love to hold a grudge)

kbw

Bench
Initial thought was $ouff$ but then they could not be any worse, from fan base to playing squad and management. The ony thing they have worth anything is a good coach.

Then after living through the arrogance and gifted games through the 90s and 00s I could not go any further than Brisbane

adamkungl

Immortal
f**king zero.

You'll pay.

YOU'LL ALL PAY!

You'll be wishing you voted for us when you're getting spit-roasted by Pearce and JWH and Connor Watson wants to join in but he has to scissors-paper-rock Keary for it..
what was I saying?

Reactions: OVP

T.S Quint

Coach
Parramatta,

They're the scum of the Western Sydney clubs.

Considering that lot includes the Bulldogs, Tigers and Panthers, that's quite the achievement.
Quite proud of that actually.

Question....since Souths play out of Homebush does that also make them a Western Sydney club?

Smack

Coach
Sharks Broncos Roosters Storm Manly Dogs Souths and Panthers (only because of gould)

Walpole

Juniors
The Dragqueens...it's not even close. Well it kinda is, seeing as Parra, Sharks & Souths are only jus' above them on my favoured list. Total takeover of the Steelers is why I hate 'em. They could've merged with Cronulla. And then I'd still hate 'em jus' as much. But moreso cos it'd be two teams that deserve each other...
F***** hell, a Melbourne Storm fan! I'd heard they existed but it's rare to spot one in the wild.

Latest posts